jitzer is offline New Member

Eca stack/missing meals/counter-productive??

Hey folks. Jitzer here. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post this question so if this is not the proper place than could someone knowledgeable please point me in the right direction. I'm trying to lose belly fat, thats the only place I have any fat and I want to get rid of it badly. I'm also lifting weights and trying to gain muscle but getting rid of this belly is my first priority right now. I'm 5'10" 231lbs, 22% body fat. I lift first and then do cardio for 45-60min about 5 days a wk. So here's my question: I'm taking 25mg of ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine, and an aspirin just once in the morning because i just started it and that's all I can handle right now. I also understand from reading on this site that it's best to eat a small meal about every 3-4 hrs to keep ones metabolism revved up. My problem is that the ECA stack is killing my appetite for most of the day until about 5pm. I take the stack at around 7am so I can hit the gym before work and bring my meals with me to work but have no appetite. I also understand that the whole point of the stack is that it speeds up the metabolism. So is missing some meals because I have no appetite that crucial or counter-productive? I still bring protein shakes bc I can drink stuff but the good people here have said that it's best to get most of our macro's from whole foods. Any suggestions? Should I drop the stack and eat every 3-4 hrs or stick with the stack for a while and see if my body adapts to it? I just want to keep my bmr at the highest rate possible. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -Jitzer

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your body should adapt to the stack. Mine did to an extent anyways. Personally I run 200mg caffeine and 16mg ephedrine (8mg pills). I alternate meal shake meal shake and so on when trying to cut. Drinking shakes when cutting isn't the end of the world... its still better than not having anything at all. Stick to your plan for a couple more days then re-evaluate.

How long have you been running the ECA stack for now?

Thank you for your feedback. I've been on the stack for 5 days counting today. When u say meal shake are you speaking about complete nutrition shakes such as ensure or of protein shakes and carb shakes? I'm assuming complete nutrition shakes. Do u mainly stay on a liquid diet when on the stack? And do you have any favorites that you could recommend? I'd greatly appreciate it.Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again Livinlean. -Jitzer

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My shake is typically 1tbsp of peanut butter and 1.5 scoops of protein. Sometimes I will add 1/2 cup of oats depending on what phase of my cut I am on other times I will add no oats at all. Usually I am alternating between chicken rice veggies and protein powder peanut butter. So one meal is protein carb other is protein fat. Personally it has worked well for me.

Thanks Livinlean, I'm gonna try that out. -Jitzer

Thread Information