Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 73rr
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Wolverine Really Eat all that Chicken?

Breezinbama is offline New Member

Wolverine Really Eat all that Chicken?

Did Wolverine really eat all that chicken, and do all that terribly hard training with no artificial help? I mean, Man I ate chicken till I almost died, When I started Choaking on it,, That's when I said I had enough!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What?
    Marsoc likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I said up your post count. Try an existing thread lmao! Fucking read some shit first!
    Marsoc likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    6 chickens a day. Feathers n all.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    6 chickens a day. Feathers n all.
    Yup

It's all chicken but the bill and the bill is chicken still

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So what I hear you saying is you wanna look like Hugh Jackman?step one ask God to change your genetics and give you money for the best personal trainers and cleanest diets..then maybe just maybe hit up Balco for some space age hormones and supps..it's that easy for real
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezinbama View Post
    Did Wolverine really eat all that chicken, and do all that terribly hard training with no artificial help? I mean, Man I ate chicken till I almost died, When I started Choaking on it,, That's when I said I had enough!
    Yeah i heard him and the guy who played in the new super man movie that came out a few years ago. Ate like 6,000 calories a day . Mainly chicken and veggies ..all natural. Dude if I ate that I'd be the hulk. Fuck a wolverine lol. I'm all natural

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Yeah i heard him and the guy who played in the new super man movie that came out a few years ago. Ate like 6,000 calories a day . Mainly chicken and veggies ..all natural. Dude if I ate that I'd be the hulk. Fuck a wolverine lol. I'm all natural
    Hugh Jackman and yes he did eat six chickens a day. He is very tall and one day came into a medical clinic for a fitness test after riding 180km ride he is super fit and lean and I don't believe his physic is assisted but who knows

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    If the superman you guys are referring to is Henry Cavill (Superman 2013). It would be a bit hard to believe he was 100% natural. He was the biggest most cut Superman ever. I would even go so far to say that he may have used a little synthol in the shoulders. This is just my opinion in fun conversation. He came into that movie looking darn good I must say!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    If the superman you guys are referring to is Henry Cavill (Superman 2013). It would be a bit hard to believe he was 100% natural. He was the biggest most cut Superman ever. I would even go so far to say that he may have used a little synthol in the shoulders. This is just my opinion in fun conversation. He came into that movie looking darn good I must say!
    Well maybe not superman. Maybe huge jackman lol, but yeah that's their diet when bulking 6,000 calories of chicken and veggies ..holy fk

Thread Information