johnlawley is offline Junior Member

The best cutting cycle on Tren/Test

What's up guys ? I hope everyone is getting big , shredded , losing fat , gaining muscle or whatever the ''''' your goal is

My goal is to lose some body fat from 18% down to 10% or so while on Test/Tren using the right diet followed by the beastmode mind set at the gym and I hope to get this down within the next 10 weeks.

For now here is my status ( my cycle log posted in the forum is well )

I am 28 ,
    5'8
    190Ibs

I want you guys to share with me your experience with your cutting diet on ten/test, as well as suggestion and advises on my current diet.

My TDEE : 2745
    target caloric intake : 2058
    My current diet :
    so after digging into my body fat goal and calculating my nutrition intake , I got my diet plan down to 1800-2200 cal a day with about 280-300 p / 100-130 c / 60-70 f .

I lost 4% body fat while on this diet in 4 days !! but I still think I should post my current diet here and get some more advises and opinions , That way I know I am in the right track so I can give it all I can to achieve my goal.

Thank you guys for your time

Cheers

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Nobody will recommend u go on a cycle at 18% body fat.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I don't see why u will take a bulking steroid while trying to cut..I never cycled so hopefully someone will chime in soon. I mean what's the point of u using the most powerful steroid if ur trying to cut..especially eating 1800 calories a day. U deft won't gain any muscle with that. Compunds aren't magical I don't think. But ur goal is losing fat. Still unsure why u chose tren then lol.

Whats up Marsoc ,

Thank you for replying my brother .

Well , it's a little complicated. I been training for the last 10 years. I have done 2 cycles in the past.
    I have a very good genetic and I respond very fast to good diet & workout.

With that being said , I never exceeded 11% all my life. but due to some major changes that happened in my life from work and moving to different country and all that resulted in staying away from gym and gaining up to 7% body fat in 2 years. ( I never stopped my daily push up n pull ups since I was 18)

So after a long time of reserching and refreshing my knowledge and memorie in this field ,

I decided to go back to the gym and start a bulking cycle !!! I was wrong about my body fat percentage because of that stupid old machine I used at the gym. It showed me that I was 13 % pre cycle . and as I was keeping up with my progress , one week later I came to find out that I was 21% body fat !!!!! It really shocked me so much.

For 1 , I didn't look like at it all as I can see veins on shoulder - chest - biceps - legs and I didn't expect to be that high on fat. #No 2 : I got shocked because I was planing and actually started on my bulking diet !!I was eating close to 5000 cal for about a week or so ! oh god . I can only Imagine bulking on %21

As a result , I went home and I spent all day re planning the whole cycle. from compound replacement to dieting . I decided to replace the Anadrol with Tren Hex, and of course I kept the Test going & changed my cycle from bulking to cutting .

So here is why I did what I did and I am where at now ....

And here is some pics pre cycle & current pics & copies of the body fat result .

my Base pre cycle :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	566 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	166333Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	166334

During cycle

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	1564 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	166335Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.JPG 
Views:	311 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	166336Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.JPG 
Views:	388 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	166337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	166338

This week

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	166339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	166340

Body fat % before diet :

Name:	hghghghghgh.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	166341

Body fat % after diet :

Name:	d.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	166342

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I highly doubt you were 21% based off those pics posted. What method/machine did you use to get that number?

I dont think you needed tren for this cycle TBH. How long have you been on it now?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You didn't lose 4% in 4 days. You'd need liposuction to achieve that.

Test only and a good diet and cardio plan would help you get your goals. Hope you have amended your pct to take into account the tren .

FWIW at 1800cals you are way too low but even if we take the lowest of the macro's listed you are at a minimum of 2000cals.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I don't see why u will take a bulking steroid while trying to cut..I never cycled so hopefully someone will chime in soon. I mean what's the point of u using the most powerful steroid if ur trying to cut..especially eating 1800 calories a day. U deft won't gain any muscle with that. Compunds aren't magical I don't think. But ur goal is losing fat. Still unsure why u chose tren then lol.
    just for the record you can bulk or cut on any aas....sure compounds like deca , anadrol , d-bol tend to be used for bulking tren , winstrol for cutting but there is no set rule... any compound can be used for either as your diet ultimately determines your results...so what I'm saying is you can cut or bulk with any aas...but you are correct they are not magic...

Thread Information