Jonbana is offline Member

Never hungry , force food or not too

Currently cutting and being more relaxed with my diet

AKA
    eyeballing food using measuring cups not a scale keeping it simple but pretty effective when you weigh food everyday for years you get an idea on amounts

Currently intermittent fasting 16/8 eating lunch /pre /post /dinner

I just find I'm never hungry I can go all day without eating even days so i usually force my lunch down and pre workout and etc but I'm never hungry maybe I should just skip meals ? Currently 4 meals around 50g protein each to meet 1g protein per pound maybe I should cut one meal out ,

I figured if your not hungry why bother eating yes I know muscle lost and etc that's why i force my meals down but if the body isn't hungry maybe it has enough stored ? Specially trying to relax a little and enjoy life a little with no stress on this for once but want to keep my work

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't experience hungry since 2013, but I still have some desire for food. I use a scale for measuring and I just roughly estimate the calories ingested. I keep those around TDEE and worked good so far, but I did go through some serious weight loss back then.

Perhaps you should find out the cause for anorexia, your body might indeed be hungry even if you aren't aware of it.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    You may have to switch to more, smaller meals. That may help getting the food down.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I don't experience hungry since 2013, but I still have some desire for food. I use a scale for measuring and I just roughly estimate the calories ingested. I keep those around TDEE and worked good so far, but I did go through some serious weight loss back then.

Perhaps you should find out the cause for anorexia, your body might indeed be hungry even if you aren't aware of it.

Yeah... that's why im forcing food down to hit my macros.

200 pounds shooting for

2000-2200 calories on a cut

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    You may have to switch to more, smaller meals. That may help getting the food down.
    my first meal is 200 calories second meal is 320 calories.. cant get much smaller my big meals are PWO

trying to take this easy right now and relax a little , but its hard because im use to eating and forcing food down its routine we all know that feeling that's why I went back to IF so relax a little but even than not hungry at all , and I don't want to do 1 or 2 meals for MPS reasons

Thread Information