cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Okay need help here on week 13 of diet and stuck

Okay so I'm on end of week 13 on diet . I have lost a total of 25 pound's and now the scale is not moving and I'm stuck . My goal is to get to 12 percent BF by May which hopefully I can achieve . Diet is as follows .
    2160 calories , 111 fat, 222 protein, 35 carbs.
    I train 4 to 6 days a week with at least 30 minutes of cardio before I train with heartrate around 150ish the whole time . I spread my diet out over 7 meal's with 24 oz of beef , 6 eggs, cream cheese , and my shakes post workout and before bedtime . I have made alot of progress as I was 245 lb when strated and as this morning 220 which I have been stuck at for 2 weeks . Should I reduce calories even more and up cardio ? Any suggestions ? Also currently on T3 50 mcgs daily and TRT test cyp 200 mg a week split into 2 shot's .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okay need help here on week 13 of diet and stuck-week-13-picture.jpg  
    Last edited by cyounger100; 01-17-2017 at 11:34 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    it almost looks like a keto diet except you are eating too much protein for that.

also, a refeed day may not be out of the question as well, but i will let others with more experience with a low carb diet comment

Yea I know it is close to a keto but I didn't wanna go full keto and cut protein way down like that . I am also going to add metformin in as soon as I recieve it at 500 mg twice a day also . Also any estimates on BF from the expert's would be nice as I don't do hydro test till 21st of febuary .

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    Yea I know it is close to a keto but I didn't wanna go full keto and cut protein way down like that . I am also going to add metformin in as soon as I recieve it at 500 mg twice a day also .
    interesting

why do you want to take metformin?

do you have type 2 diabetes?

https://www.clearskypharmacy.biz/gen...et-by-usv.html

Here is an article about the benefits of it . After reading up on it the last few days I realized a lot of BB were taking it and decided to give it a shot . Suppose to work great for fat loss and staying in keto and with some other benefits

Also I did not buy it from that site if anyone else is reading this it was the first article that came up that I posted for him to read is all .

seems to be ok, just be careful with anything that messes with your blood glucose.

will you be monitoring your blood glucose levels?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    seems to be ok, just be careful with anything that messes with your blood glucose.

will you be monitoring your blood glucose levels?
    I'm still looking into it cause I'm nervous about using on low carbs even though I've been told by multiple people that they have been using it year round on low carb diets and it keeps them shredded . Just curious what is thoughts on it ?

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would maybe not up the cardio but change it to HIIT cardio. Seems like you just need very small change to start dropping fat again as you have been doing great thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I would maybe not up the cardio but change it to HIIT cardio. Seems like you just need very small change to start dropping fat again as you have been doing great thus far.
    I started yesterday with upping the cardio from 30 minutes to now 40 minutes so we will see if that does it . I also changed calorie intake yesterday also and dropped it down 100 more calories . Hopefully this will work .

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Keto has muscle sparing effects why not up fat to around 160 and protein to 135? Give it a shot. I'm sure it's not for everyone but it will work wonders for some

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    From a health standpoint that diet makes me cringe.. lol..

I've found I get leaner and do better eating moderate carbs while cutting and lowering fats. Never been a big fan of keto/high fat diets.. good luck man!

If I had to guess body fat prob in the neighborhood of 16-18% ish.. u have any before pics and leg shots??

Also, have u considered doing cardio based on calories burned instead of duration? There can be a variation of cals burned in 40mins depending how hard u go, but if u set ur cardio to 500cals then it'll be the same cals everyday..

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post

I've found I get leaner and do better eating moderate carbs while cutting and lowering fats. Never been a big fan of keto/high fat diets.. good luck man!

If I had to guess body fat prob in the neighborhood of 16-18% ish.. u have any before pics and leg shots??

Also, have u considered doing cardio based on calories burned instead of duration? There can be a variation of cals burned in 40mins depending how hard u go, but if u set ur cardio to 500cals then it'll be the same cals everyday..
    I heard it's healthy if done right. However I am eating a packet of bacon everyday and drinking hwc....

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Good to see you back giving advice, missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Good to see you back giving advice, missed it!
    Thanks man.

I have been basing cardio off of what the machine says I burn for calories which has been 300. Now I have up it to 400 and I'm down about 4 pounds since . Here is a beginning pic when I started to about 2 weeks ago . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beginning to week 13 picture.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	167232

What is ur age weight and height?

6ft 218 lbs age is 36

^^ I'm not seeing a lot of difference in those side by side pics. Am I understanding correctly you're saying they are 13 weeks apart?

Thread Information