jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

Canadian online supplement suggestions?

Hey all, was going over what I spent on supplements in stores and it seems like i'm burning quite a bit of coin. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a good, online supplement store (available in Canada of course) that could cut down costs.

I lift 5 days a week and compete in power lifting.

Currently I take a multivitamin pack, fish oils, vitamin D3/12, NAC, protein powder, vegetable greens on the regular.

Any suggestions appreciated, also any other supplements that may be worthwhile adding. Thanks!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Hey all, was going over what I spent on supplements in stores and it seems like i'm burning quite a bit of coin. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a good, online supplement store (available in Canada of course) that could cut down costs.

I lift 5 days a week and compete in power lifting.

Currently I take a multivitamin pack, fish oils, vitamin D3/12, NAC, protein powder, vegetable greens on the regular.

Any suggestions appreciated, also any other supplements that may be worthwhile adding. Thanks!
    Myprotien.com for powders n Baca
    Or musclefeast.com

Amazon for vitamins

Nephets is offline Senior Member

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    True Nutrition has UPS standard shipping to Canada, but you have to make sure to select that option when checking out or it defaults to postal delivery. Pretty sure they have it all setup so their products are preapproved at Canadian Customs.
    You can visit their website and check it out to make sure. Below is what they have posted:

True Nutrition offers UPS Standard for all packages shipping into Canada. If our shipping generator is returning USPS rates by mistake, you will need to visit the My Account page to add a new shipping address which includes your postal code, while deleting the old shipping address. This will resolve any shipping issues you may be experiencing. Most packages take around 4-7 business days to arrive into Canada once they have left our facility. We have worked long and hard to properly bypass many “customs border slow down” run-arounds, and have taken all customs brokerage in house. This way, your package has already cleared Customs before it arrives at the border. WE REPEAT, THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL TAXES, DUTIES, OR BROKERAGE CHARGES UPON RECEIPT. We have taken on all these charges in house and will never be seen by our Canadian Customers.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information