Jonbana is offline Member

Eating when not hungry ?

Not bulking not cutting , no longer counting calories , use to fast 12/8 now im back to eating every 2-3 hours or when ever I feel like it just a habit now I get bored so I eat , all clean food and etc daily calories no clue probably 3000 ish , 300g protein 150g carbs rest fats

I just got it stuck im my head to grow need to eat and eat often , ive done fasting ive done it all they all work but lately im just eating none STOP yes on cycle DEca test ,

do you guys just eat for the hell of it knowing you need the food even though your not hungry ? or do you only eat when you get hungry for those no longer weighing food cause you can now eye ball it

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's been so long since I've truly been hungry that I rarely ever eat anymore BECAUSE I'm hungry. Mostly I eat because history tells me it's time to eat, So I eat the same old crap... Chicken, rice, oatmeal... I never really "cut" to the point where my calories get low enough to bother me too much.

The "just for the hell of it" eating is usually when I fall off the diet wagon and hit up the pizza, tacos, nachos , barbecue, burger....etc.

I'm usually aware of what my current goal is, and eat along those lines. Even if it's a cheat meal.

I *try* to spread my protein grams out throughout the day and that's about the only semi-hard rule. I just get my carbs and my fats in whenever I can. Whether that's hundred grams in one meal, or smaller portions spread throughout the day... but honestly there's days where I have a 1500 cal breakfast and a 1500 cal dinner and that's it. I think for most people just getting in your calories every day , despite the timing, is all that matters.

C-

Jonbana is offline Member
    yeah im doing the same just laying back a bit but think im eating cause im bored lol and I enjoy the food

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana
    yeah im doing the same just laying back a bit but think im eating cause im bored lol and I enjoy the food
    That's my problem, I love and enjoy food!!!!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Not bulking not cutting , no longer counting calories , use to fast 12/8 now im back to eating every 2-3 hours or when ever I feel like it just a habit now I get bored so I eat , all clean food and etc daily calories no clue probably 3000 ish , 300g protein 150g carbs rest fats

I just got it stuck im my head to grow need to eat and eat often , ive done fasting ive done it all they all work but lately im just eating none STOP yes on cycle DEca test ,

do you guys just eat for the hell of it knowing you need the food even though your not hungry ? or do you only eat when you get hungry for those no longer weighing food cause you can now eye ball it
    Ineat knowing that my muscle need the fuel to keep building..I mean I can always eat..if I'm full I stop and wait a while till I know I can snack on something...
    Have you noticed the same gains while doing keto opposed to just low carb and clean eating

Thread Information