Thread: This is weird

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

This is weird

So a few weeks ago I did a diet break, where I was supposed to eat at maintenance to restore hormones and rev up my metabolism after reaching at 90 day shred program which I started at 215 and got to 200lbs I was following the 90 day Shred Guide from simply shredded .com.

The program is basically IIFYM with 5 low (2330) and 2 high carb days (2680) and 3x week cardio. The workout routine is push/pull/legs, twice a week. It was an interesting program and I enjoyed it, but towards the 100 day (i kept going) my legs and joints started to get sore and I felt that I reached a plateu thus the diet break.

For 2 weeks I went on my diet break but I lost control; I was eating 4000 calories on some days (1000 above maintenance) and I skipped the gym for a week. After the 14 period, I went to weigh myself and I was 215 again. Obviously not all of that could possibly be fat, so I waited a few days for the water to subside after starting the same program again and I was basically 211. I was shocked. Of course I knew that my hormones out of wack were primed for fat gain but I got cocky with my diet break thinking I wouldn't be able to gain much fat back eating shitty again, because it felt great and it felt exactly what my body needed.

No here's the thing. I did all that only taking 200 cyp a week (doc Rx). However, this time I decided to add a low dose of Tren Enthathe on top of my 200mg cyp.

But now here's what's weird; I'm not losing 1.5 lbs a week as I was before, in fact, I'm basically stuck at 207-9.

I'm on week three of Tren E and this diet, at this point I should have lost 5lbs but I have't, as I keep fluctuation from 207-9, but look bigger and as I am as lean as I was at 202 without the Tren E on the program months ago.

I'm not understanding what is happening:

Is the addition of Tren E re-comping my body and I should forget about the scale because I am actually growing even while in this deficit? I ask this because maybe the program I was following assumes you are a non-enhanced athlete? I have also gone back to 5 days a week, 1 muscle group each session, I find this better for me to truly destroy each muscle deeply and allowing the CNS to heal as well, whereas with the other program I felt CNS was only lagging a bit, despite my enemy levels being high.

Any thoughts?

Left pic I was 202.6 with just Cyp. Right pic was weighing 209 yesterday week 3 of Tren E 200mg / Cyp 200mg.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170417_183908.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	168944

I don't see much difference at all, other than I'm fuller now and almost as lean, on the Tren E if not the same.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 04-17-2017 at 04:49 PM.

bump?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Have you recalculated your maintenance calories or reduced your caloric intake since your recent weight loss.

Well since I gained a lot back, I had to start over essentially, but yes I recalculated. I look even leaner today but 207 again.

Thread Information