Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Muscleandbones

Thread: Female on Anavar

Muscleandbones is offline New Member

Exclamation Female on Anavar

I take 10mg anavar a day. I train every day but Sunday, I do a four day split to train each muscle group. 45 min per session. I also do fasted cardio 3- 4 times a week. My goal is to lose stubborn fat (I supplement with Yohimbine HCL, L tyrosene, and L carnityne) when I do my fasted cardio. I am taking anavar because I would like to add on muscle while cutting. I am a small framed person and would not like to get any smaller unless I am losing fat and gaining muscle or at least maintaining it at the same time.

I am 5'2 and 108 lbs
    My diet looks like this:
    110g carb/45g fat/ 125g protein

Please review my diet and training and let me know if there is anything I can improve upon or change, or whether everything looks in order as it is.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    what is your daily calorie in take total cals?

Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    what is your daily calorie in take total cals?
    1,345 calories. I aim to lose 1 lb of pure fat per week. Even .5 lbs is enough for me as long as I get to keep my muscle, possibly add on muscle and the fat loss is consistent.

I am a small person so I don't burn a lot when I am sedentary. I work out a lot, six days a week and my off day is an active rest day. When I do train I estimate my TDEE around 1700 calories.

so...how is this going? have you managed to cut fat and keep muscle with the var? this thread is 2 months old now so I would imagine you have changed your body quite a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    so...how is this going? have you managed to cut fat and keep muscle with the var? this thread is 2 months old now so I would imagine you have changed your body quite a lot?
    I have! It was frustrating being in a deficit and gaining weight. I am someone who has struggled with an eating disorder in the past and being underweight and to see the number on the scale go up when I am trying to get it to go down was seriously messing with my head. I have gained a considerable amount of muscle and what is amazing about var is I am never sore and never too tired to do cardio. My weight as of today is 104.2. I admit to undereating and overtraining. I did not start seeing the changes I wanted to see until I lowered my calories further. I've been eating 1000-1200 calories and have lowered my protein intake. I try to get close to 100g of carbs, 30g of fat and 80g- 90g of protein everyday. My b12 levels are above the healthy range, and I feel like protein synthesis is improved when I eat less protein. And ofc I have the help of Anavar . I had been indecisive of whether I should cut or bulk and while it is possible to do both with Anavar, I could not deal with the weight gain which is why I cracked down on my calories and also my training. Thank you for checking back, no one else even bothered to reply!

I've found that I have been doing this long enough that it is intuitive at this point.

The amount of calories I need, my macros (might need more or less of a macro depending on the day. They are not set in stone) I am my best coach.
    Last edited by Muscleandbones; 07-17-2017 at 05:46 AM.
    matt thebeard likes this.

hey its fab that you have gained some muscle and have found happiness with your physique / gains etc its always great to hear people that have gained reward for hard work in the gym and food tracking etc, go you!! Var is really effective on the female physique, my other half has the exact same positives to say as yourself, lean hard muscle added and energy and recovery in spades

I do have to say though just as advice though... if possible try not to fixate on the "number " on the scales so much, its great that you are happy with the work you've put in and the fact that you are in control of the daily intake on an intuative basis, this is the ideal place to get too ;-)

however... I think you will need to accept that muscle being added to your body is going to make you a slightly heavier person, this isn't a bad thing it means you did it right! no one will judge you for gaining a little weight, if the weight you gained is good quality and usable muscle, its not like your adding 10 lbs of fat around your middle and thighs right? don't forget, the more lean muscle you have the more calories you will need to sustain that physique so you will need to re calculate at some point as your LBM has increased, the other bonus of gaining weight in the form of muscle of course is that your gona burn more calories even in a rested state ;-) = win

as a long time trainer (over 20 years) my tape measure and scales are my clothes, when i'm gaining weight, they are tighter (not always in just the places I want ) but this is part of the process for me, I will use the scales once a week just as a tool to ensure that i'm gaining weight (muscle) - or going in the right direction if you like - and when I want to be and similarly, loosing weight when i'm cutting back on any additional fat that I have gained due to making sure that I was eating at least as much as I needed for maximising my muscle growth whilst on cycle and probably plus that little bit more. staying on gear of any sort (anavar included in some respect) is not something I consider healthy for 12 months of the year. so I try to maximise the growth of muscle for the periods when I am on cycle by eating some additional carbs to really make sure i'm getting every percent of gain from the drugs that i'm taking . I can lean out a little later on once ive gained some of that extra muscle that can be so hard to get. it would be fab for other members maybe in a similar position if you were to post a before and after pic perhaps or a short journal so others can gain from your experience. ;-)
    Last edited by matt thebeard; 07-17-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Thread Information