Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: More ???

late blomer is offline New Member

More ???

From what I have been reading it appears I may have been wasting money on to many amino supplements. Ive been taking 3 to 4 caps of ARO B-Chainged amino acids immediately after my workouts, along with 3 tablets of UN-liver during each meal. This is in addiction to what is in the whey protein powder. Is this to much? Does anyone have an opinion on some of these other supplements ( I have yet to do my first cycle) Zinc-Copper,L-Carnitine, Phosphatidylserine Complex, Chromium GTF, and A-AKG Powder. Should I reorder these or discontinue some of them? Finally is there a specific post work out drink, other than my whey protein? Thanks!

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may receive better response by posting this in the supplement forum. That said, sounds like you have a heavy reliance on supps. What are your goals? How's your diet? Does your diet support your goals? Remember, supplements are just that, supplements. And what are they supplementing? Diet. I'd suggest taking a look at what you're eating throughout the day first, rather than your supplement lineup. Just my $0.02

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whey protein is a pretty fast absorbable with a very high biological value.
    Ideal for use with slin, f.ex.

Amino acids DO NOT get destroyed by heat, unless we're talking very high temps. This is easy to look up on the net. Most chemicals need well over 250C before the are broken down/become unstable.

Amino acids and protein shakes, are they needed?
    Depends totally on diet and goals and PED use.

No, protein supps might not be needed during a bulk if you love to eat,
    Me, I get tired of food.
    Furthermore, during a cut it's much easier to use protein powders than to eat fish and chicken for every fucking meal.

Just know what the supps do, and use them if you need them.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information