• 2 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Gallon of milk a day?

Fss9 is offline New Member

Gallon of milk a day?

22 years old, 5'5, 102 lbs. Very skinny and small.
    Will a gallon of milk a day help me gain weight and muscle? Maybe a gallon will be too much to start with straight away?

Im having a hard time figuring out what to eat and how much to eat...can anyone advise with this?

Also what would be the best strength/muscle building program for alongside this.

I want to gain some fat because im really skinny but I want more muscle than fat if possible.

Thank you

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Some people say that we shouldn't be driking milk but i like it. Milk is an easy way to get calories in so it isnt really a problem. Just make sure you're eating more than your tdee (google tdee if you're unsure what it is)

Id say you should post up a sample of your days food in the diey section. The guys over there will let you know if there are improvments to be made

If youve already been eating more and still find it hard to gain weight, eat MORE. Some people are cursed to be hard gainers.... not me, i get fat thinking about cake.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fss9 View Post
    22 years old, 5'5, 102 lbs. Very skinny and small.
    Will a gallon of milk a day help me gain weight and muscle? Maybe a gallon will be too much to start with straight away?

Im having a hard time figuring out what to eat and how much to eat...can anyone advise with this?

Also what would be the best strength/muscle building program for alongside this.

I want to gain some fat because im really skinny but I want more muscle than fat if possible.

Thank you
    Do a Google on the workouts J.C. Hise and Mark Berry used to do. They are old school guys from way back in the day. They used to to live off of milk, meat, and squats.
    If your system doesn't have a problem with lactose, drink up!!
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

What Zeus posted is legit, though. You need more calories going in that what you expend in order to gain. Follow what he posted and I would also suggest keeping a log/journal of everything you eat. It will make it easier to make adjustments and calculate your caloric intake.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Some people say that we shouldn't be driking milk but i like it. Milk is an easy way to get calories in so it isnt really a problem. Just make sure you're eating more than your tdee (google tdee if you're unsure what it is)

Id say you should post up a sample of your days food in the diey section. The guys over there will let you know if there are improvments to be made

If youve already been eating more and still find it hard to gain weight, eat MORE. Some people are cursed to be hard gainers.... not me, i get fat thinking about cake.
    Same here. I think I have the metabolism of a sloth?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    You may shit yourself, but if you can,literally stomach it, great way to build muscle.
    Perfect ratio of macros
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

I switched to 2% from whole because of fat.
    The studies and people talking about milk being bad for you are coming from complete vaginas.
    I know a guy on here that loves trenbolone but doesn't condone drinking milk. That is asenine. I drink 5 gal a week and you could pave a driveway with my terds but it is effective. Even when I am sickly full I can down a glass of milk. Its natures muscle building block.

The milk studies are just like the cholesterol studies on eggs etc..
    Today its bad for you tomorrow its good for you and vice versa for eternity.
    I will die drinking a glass of milk, in an upright tanning bed, with a needle in my ass, and a smile on my face, while frying an egg in tthe rays.
    Sicko likes this.

Tuxx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    The studies and people talking about milk being bad for you are coming from complete vaginas.
    I know a guy on here that loves trenbolone but doesn't condone drinking milk. That is asenine. I drink 5 gal a week and you could pave a driveway with my terds but it is effective. Even when I am sickly full I can down a glass of milk. Its natures muscle building block.

I will die drinking a glass of milk, in an upright tanning bed, with a needle in my ass, and a smile on my face, while frying an egg in tthe rays.
    I want to be like you OB when I grow up

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxx View Post
    I want to be like you OB when I grow up
    Oh yes, live dangerously my friend.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Man, growing up coming off the fields or a roof. Nothing and I mean nothing was better than going inside and mom having a cold glass of milk waiting for me.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Man, growing up coming off the fields or a roof. Nothing and I mean nothing was better than going inside and mom having a cold glass of milk waiting for me.
    I have some ice cream waiting for you
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I have some ice cream waiting for you
    With roofies in it?

I have no more secrets to hide it seems.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Freakin pervs.
    No wonder I am on this site so much.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Sad thing is no one knows what milk is. The stuff at the store is basically water with calories...not like pop or anything but if you have had fresh from the cow milk you would know.
    \
    big curds of fat floating on top and sweet as if honey had been added to it.

Milk is a good substance but it is not the easiest digestible item out there.

I would never drink milk while on tren ..that is a no brainer since acidic stomach is a very common side. Nothing more gross than making curds and whey in the stomach to upchuck.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Sad thing is no one knows what milk is. The stuff at the store is basically water with calories...not like pop or anything but if you have had fresh from the cow milk you would know.
    \
    big curds of fat floating on top and sweet as if honey had been added to it.

Milk is a good substance but it is not the easiest digestible item out there.

I would never drink milk while on tren..that is a no brainer since acidic stomach is a very common side. Nothing more gross than making curds and whey in the stomach to upchuck.
    Good point on the acidity. I get reflux bad on tren .
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Never had reflux from Tren but I do moderate dosages max I've been is 300mg week. I haven't had reflux in like ten years though.

I drink about half a lt milk die which is distant from a "gallon" roughly 1/7th I believe.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My life has been a acid reflux hell, but milk never bothered it.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    My life has been a acid reflux hell, but milk never bothered it.
    When ten years ago I first heard about coffee and milk forming hard-to-digest tannins in the stomach I just had them separated by a few hours and that solved my reflux back then.

If you can't manage it with diet you should look into PPI drugs.

Blog Entries
    The best PWO meal is chocolate Milk.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

I prefer dark chocolate 70% and fresh milk .

Thread Information