Hellotherenapi is offline New Member

Hello, need help.

Hi, my name is napi, i am 24 years old i weight 55kg and my height is 169cm.
    My goal is bulking, i want to be as big as possible with low body fat.
    Before i write my diet/workout plans, i want to inform you that i am working out for 8 months on my biceps, chest and abs so hard, so hard, but im not getting bigger, im just losing body fat, but not growing my muscles, when im finishing my workout my muscles are very big, but 15min after its normal.
    My diet :

I wake up, i fry 4 eggs, and a bread, with white beans and white/Bulgary cheese.
    2 hours later i eat 2 bananas or a rice plate.
    3 hours later i eat chicken salad/stake/liver (Basically a big piece of meat, and next to it some pasta or brown rice, also bbq sauce.
    And then i work out, after workout i drink my protein, and a tuna meal (small meal) (2 tuna cans).
    And at evening im treating myself with another workout and then my casein, and off to sleep.
    What am i doing wrong? I am not growing! Please help me.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellotherenapi View Post
    Before i write my diet/workout plans, i want to inform you that i am working out for 8 months on my biceps, chest and abs so hard, so hard, but im not getting bigger, im just losing body fat, but not growing my muscles, when im finishing my workout my muscles are very big, but 15min after its normal.
    My diet :

I wake up, i fry 4 eggs, and a bread, with white beans and white/Bulgary cheese.
    2 hours later i eat 2 bananas or a rice plate. Chicken and Rice
    3 hours later i eat chicken salad/stake/liver (Basically a big piece of meat, and next to it some pasta or brown rice, also bbq sauce. Good
    And then i work out, after workout i drink my protein, and a tuna meal (small meal) (2 tuna cans). Get some carbs after training
    And at evening im treating myself with another workout and then my casein, and off to sleep.
    You're not eating enough. I would stick another meal in there somewhere, maybe protein and fats. If you need extra cals, natural peanut butter is an easy one.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    your 5ft five inches and 55kg your not a huge framed man to begin with, I would guess you've always been on the lean side ? eat lots of good healthy food, chicken tuna rice pasta potatoes steak beef mince just good quality foods and lots of it, get your self a big tub of mutant mass and get those calories in, I would aim for 3000 plus calories a day for a month and see where you are from there, if your not gaining too much fat carry on as you are, if your growing but gaining a little fat up to you to tweak your calories. but at 55 kg I would be eating the world if it was me

BrockBadger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellotherenapi View Post
    My diet :

2 hours later i eat 2 bananas or a rice plate.
    3 hours later i eat chicken salad/stake/liver (Basically a big piece of meat, and next to it some pasta or brown rice, also bbq sauce.
    And then i work out, after workout i drink my protein, and a tuna meal (small meal) (2 tuna cans).
    Yeah it looks like your not eating enough.

Thread Information