Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: anyone here tried mealkingz?

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

anyone here tried mealprepkingz?

It's between 11-13 per meal depending on number meals. I know it's not cheap but since I don't cook and typical lunch is atleast that much, this is my option for now. It is LA based so probably people in California will be only ones who know about this company.
    Last edited by puffy16; 09-29-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Or you can make a weeks worth of meals for under $50
    puffy16 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Icon meals is pretty good too. I used them for one of my shows. It was like 6-7 bucks a meal at the time.
    puffy16 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Icon meals is pretty good too. I used them for one of my shows. It was like 6-7 bucks a meal at the time.
    they are cheap but they are also in TX. I can do local pickup with mealprepkingz

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Or you can make a weeks worth of meals for under $50
    I don't have the time nor the skills to prep for a week. I wish I had SO who cooks.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puffy16 View Post
    I don't have the time nor the skills to prep for a week. I wish I had SO who cooks.
    I typically cook 2 times a week. That's usually enough with leftovers to keep me
    Fed.
    puffy16 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puffy16 View Post
    Get 12 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast soaking in a water and barbecue sauce or water and steak sauce marinade let them do that overnight

Place on a baking pan and cook for an hour and 20 minutes at 300 degrees

Make a whole box of brown rice

Flavor the rice is water with rosemary basil anything you can think of

Cook a couple pounds of broccoli off just steam it or boil it

Now put together pre-made meals and little Tupperware containers with about 5 ounces of chicken a cup of rice in 2 cups of broccoli damn that's meals that's easy

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    puffy16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Get 12 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast soaking in a water and barbecue sauce or water and steak sauce marinade let them do that overnight

Place on a baking pan and cook for an hour and 20 minutes at 300 degrees

Make a whole box of brown rice

Flavor the rice is water with rosemary basil anything you can think of

Cook a couple pounds of broccoli off just steam it or boil it

Now put together pre-made meals and little Tupperware containers with about 5 ounces of chicken a cup of rice in 2 cups of broccoli damn that's meals that's easy

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    In need to take a cooking class lol

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tend to cook on the fly..I cannot stand the taste of even a couple day old chicken..I've been getting most my protein from lean ground beef steak and eggs and egg whites..the red meat makes me grow and I digest it well..I literally have to gag down chicken..I'll get sick of ground beef and steak in a sec and go back to fish or turkey.unless the chicken is pulled and over seasoned with taco seasoning or BBQ and grilled I cannot eat it for long..of course I eat 8-10 oz a meal which is a lot of chicken..as far as carbs they range meal to meal but I always have oats and granola or rice on hand or if Iam in a rush rice cakes or breakfast bars..you wanna bodybuild and be serious about it your gonna have to cook at some point..my meals generally take less than 10 min to cook and are much more palatable for me fresh..as far as pre made meals I wish I could afford them..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I tend to cook on the fly..I cannot stand the taste of even a couple day old chicken..I've been getting most my protein from lean ground beef steak and eggs and egg whites..the red meat makes me grow and I digest it well..I literally have to gag down chicken..I'll get sick of ground beef and steak in a sec and go back to fish or turkey.unless the chicken is pulled and over seasoned with taco seasoning or BBQ and grilled I cannot eat it for long..of course I eat 8-10 oz a meal which is a lot of chicken..as far as carbs they range meal to meal but I always have oats and granola or rice on hand or if Iam in a rush rice cakes or breakfast bars..you wanna bodybuild and be serious about it your gonna have to cook at some point..my meals generally take less than 10 min to cook and are much more palatable for me fresh..as far as pre made meals I wish I could afford them..
    Appreciate it input! I am not sure eating that much red meat is good in long run. I agree about chicken tho. I would eat beef and steak any day over chicken as far as taste goes.

Thread Information