Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: My diet, what do you guys think?

Agrey123 is offline New Member

My diet, what do you guys think?

Hey dudes,

Stats: 6ft4, 214lbs, ~14% bf. 1st cycle, training for 4 years

Is it safe to run -1000 cals below maintenance while I'm on 700 mg/week of test e? Assuming I'm on a 60/30/10 protein carb fat diet?

( I'm also on t3(100mcg) and anavar (75mg) everyday)

I have been doing it for 3 Weeks, seeing some amazing results and my strength has even gone up(suprisingly).

Will this diet be smooth all the way to 10%? Will I notice muscle loss?

Diet consists of brown rice, chicken, broccoli, ground lean beef, egg whites (raw) , soy milk and Greek yogurt and iso whey.

Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I personally wouldn't start at 1000 calories below maintenance . I'd of started at 400-500 and gave myself room to go from there. eg., 500 cals below the first 4 weeks, 800 cals weeks 5-8, 1100 cals weeks 9-12.

I would also implement a high carb re-feed every 5th day or so. keep your fat intake as close to zero as you can on those days though (I'm assuming your training hard and consistently)
    matt thebeard and Agrey123 like this.

Agrey123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I personally wouldn't start at 1000 calories below maintenance . I'd of started at 400-500 and gave myself room to go from there. eg., 500 cals below the first 4 weeks, 800 cals weeks 5-8, 1100 cals weeks 9-12.

I would also implement a high carb re-feed every 5th day or so. keep your fat intake as close to zero as you can on those days though (I'm assuming your training hard and consistently)
    Yes I am training 5 days a week intense. With the high carb re feed , should I stick to complex carbs only? Il choose a day and go 50/50 on carbs/protein and eliminate fat completely.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me. I'm doing something similar.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrey123 View Post
    Yes I am training 5 days a week intense. With the high carb re feed , should I stick to complex carbs only? Il choose a day and go 50/50 on carbs/protein and eliminate fat completely.
    I would stick mainly with simpler carbs like white rice and potato for eg., having a decent insulin response on this re-feed day is a good thing . having the bulk of these carbs for the day coming post workout when insulin sensitivity is at its highest is beneficial as well

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with gear headed. At least on refeed, eat simple carbs. I however would of worked my way from maybe 500 to a 1000 calorie deficit

Thread Information