Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Essential Amino acids

jizzle1076 is offline New Member

Essential Amino acids

Good morning everyone,

I’ve beem doing some reading on EAAs vs BCAAs and how it seems to be the new research indicates that BCAAs are ineffective without all of the Essential Amino Acids. So I was wondering what all your opinions are on the subject and what your thoughts are?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    heres an analogy that may help

BCAAs turn on protein synthesis . But this is like turning on all the machines and lights at a factory but with no raw material to make the widgets . so protein synthesis is on but theres nothing to be built

EAAs turn on protein synthesis and give the body the raw materials to make use of.

EAAs all the way . intra workout nutrition coupled with Carbs and creatine is my go to
    MuscleScience and jizzle1076 like this.

That’s some good info and similar to what I’ve been reading. I like EAAs intra workout with 40 grams of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin. What are your thoughts on EAAs and drinking them throughout the day? What brand of EAAs do you like? It seems that a lot of them are pretty expensive, Granite Supplements, Morphogen Nutrition, MPA Supps etc...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzle1076 View Post
    That’s some good info and similar to what I’ve been reading. I like EAAs intra workout with 40 grams of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin. What are your thoughts on EAAs and drinking them throughout the day? What brand of EAAs do you like? It seems that a lot of them are pretty expensive, Granite Supplements, Morphogen Nutrition, MPA Supps etc...
    throw some creatine in that intra workout too. when insulin rises and those carbs and aminos get forced into muscle cells creatine will go along for the ride. thus you'll get more eventual ATP production and better fuel and recover form workouts

if your in a growth phase, rather then sipping on EAAs throughout the day, I prefer to take them in between meals in one bolus amount. so if you eat at 12pm and your next meal won't be until 3pm, then at 1:30 chug 10g of an EAA drink

I've been using primeval labs and bpi sports eaas. next I'm going to be trying granite supplements.

Awesome that’s great info and thanks for answering my questions! I’ll make sure and throw in some creatine tomorrow!

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Bulksupplements bcaa and eaa sold on Amazon

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    This was great info

Thread Information