David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Instant pot - for cooking

Looking at getting one of these Instant Pot. Did a quick search on here and did not see anyone talking about it. Does anyone have one? Do you like it and use it?

Berzerk is offline Banned
    A pressure cooker?

They work

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I like mine, super legit. Would recommend to anyone

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Looking at getting one of these Instant Pot. Did a quick search on here and did not see anyone talking about it. Does anyone have one? Do you like it and use it?
    I bought a different brand pressure cooker on amazon that had a better rating and have used it a LOT since I purchased. I can cook half a week’s chicken or meat with a simple recipe in a few hours with only minimal prep time. I couldn’t do without it. I cook the chicken twice as long as recommended and it’s incredibly tender. Burger needs to cook less or it gets grainy. I love mine and highly recommend a pressure cooker. Great for keto or clean diet.

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    I have one and absolutely love it. It's super versatile and reduces cook times and makes cheap cuts of beef super tender.
    I also have a Nuwave oven and can't rave enough about it. You can cook a completely frozen pork loin in about 40 mins. Cook chicken breast in 15 mins.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I bought a different brand pressure cooker on amazon that had a better rating and have used it a LOT since I purchased. I can cook half a week’s chicken or meat with a simple recipe in a few hours with only minimal prep time. I couldn’t do without it. I cook the chicken twice as long as recommended and it’s incredibly tender. Burger needs to cook less or it gets grainy. I love mine and highly recommend a pressure cooker. Great for keto or clean diet.
    Re: the pressure cooker, they rock. Like you say Trail, they can knock out several days food very quickly. Mrs. AG was stuck on the Wolvang Puck cooker so we went that route since she will be using it the most.
    Recently put a piece flank steak in the cooker, saved the broth and skimmed it, then cooked some rice and cubed Roma tomatoes in with the broth until it was done.
    Shredded the steak and mixed all of it together then stuffed halves of boiled Poblano peppers with it.
    Sling a little mozzarella or Muenster cheese at it and it makes a pretty decent meal. Tried it with bell peppers but they didn't do as well. Think the bell peppers have too high of a water content?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Maxgonzo is offline New Member
    They are amazing. I never defrost anything anymore. Frozen chicken is done in 14 min and rice in 12. And if you season right, the chicken isn't dry and bland... Makes food for a few days at least.

Well worth the money imo.

mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    I agree, cooks frozen chicken super fast and it still stays juicy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thread Information