Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BoBo83
  • 1 Post By BoBo83

Thread: Tracking calories

BoBo83 is offline New Member

Tracking calories

Helooo all,

How do you track your calories macros etc? Do you use an app? What's the most productive and convenient way to do it?

I eat healthy but I have no idea how many calories etc that I'm consuming..
    matt thebeard likes this.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    download myfitness pal its free and for a few days have a play with it and learn to be accurate with the logging, use the barcode scan function and start searches witht eh supermarket etc tha you bought the items from makes it easier, you will get slowly better at using it, without it are you really in a deficit.

then you can work out your daily requirement for calories and from that your deficit using on line calulations for mbr etc.
    youll be totally amazed at the calories you are actually eating,

there are a few really good poscasts around about how to use effectively, enjoy

BoBo83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    download myfitness pal its free and for a few days have a play with it and learn to be accurate with the logging, use the barcode scan function and start searches witht eh supermarket etc tha you bought the items from makes it easier, you will get slowly better at using it, without it are you really in a deficit.

then you can work out your daily requirement for calories and from that your deficit using on line calulations for mbr etc.
    youll be totally amazed at the calories you are actually eating,

there are a few really good poscasts around about how to use effectively, enjoy

Thanks a lot I will have a look
    matt thebeard likes this.

I calculate my macros and cook everything once a week. Then I break it out into portions and freeze it. I just eat each portion at the designated time and voila, macro's are all there.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    If you can eat the same things for a whole weeks it’s pretty easy. Do what was stated above. Track everything and then prep it. You have the same meals all week with no worries

Thread Information