Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: what I learned in 2019 - food is KEY

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

what I learned in 2019 - food is KEY

I was always a big advocate for the training stimulus itself being the main driver in bodybuilding.. I've always been diet focused as thats a huge part of it all . but training was always the foundation that drove everything else.

but I'm changing my 'tune' just a bit . not that I'm saying diet is more important then training itself, its not . training is still the foundation.. but I think training itself can drive and should drive your nutrition.
    what do I mean by that.

the training is not just a stimulus for your muscle. its a stimulus for your nutrition and food and provides proper utilization of it.

simply put .. train your balls off so you can better utilize your nutrition. food is key. your training hard so that you can use your nutrition properly.

training itself does not build a single ounce of muscle tissue . only proper nutrition does. but nutrition without the proper training stimulus doesn't do shit either.

TRAIN HARD to EAT HARD

train your ass off to provide the proper stimulus for your nutrition to work properly . food is the key. its what competes the whole process. its what builds.
    train and EARN your nutrition and put it to work.

your going to stay stuck at 160 pounds and skinny unless you learn to utilize food and nutrition as your main tool in this game, and training is just the stimulus that helps you utilize more and more food.
    neglect the food and your done
    Livinlean and TVCasualty like this.

a simpler way to put this ,, train your ass off so you can EAT your ass off. nutrition is the key. the training stimulus is actually driving your nutrition and thats what puts on muscle .
    Livinlean likes this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    a simpler way to put this ,, train your ass off so you can EAT your ass off. nutrition is the key. the training stimulus is actually driving your nutrition and thats what puts on muscle .
    Yeah???? Well , I ate my ass off and now I need to train my ass off! LOL
    I just couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

heres another way to think about it..

your average person that wants to get in shape and is a new year resolution type.. he is skinny and he gets motivated watching youtube vids of guys like branch warren training. he joins the gym and trains his ass off , thinking thats what he needs to do, and he gets skinny. lean, sick, and his immune system shuts down..
    cause he missed the whole part about nutrition and sleep and and he is over training.

where another guy, in the same boat starts a new exercise program as well, yet he is a pussy and puts zero effort in the gym, and he watches Juan Morell 20k calorie eating challenges and he thinks thats the way to get big and be a bodybuilder..
    well he gets fat as fk

your training is your driver of your nutrition guys. its not one or the other

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’d agree.

As an n=1 example, I can think of six guys off the top of my head who go to the gym that I do, have been there longer than myself, and have looked and trained the exact fucking same, making zero progress in over three years.
    What makes it amusing to me is that we train in totally different modalities, and theoretically, my way should be inferior for building muscle tissue. I am far more strength focused, and the highest my reps of compounds get is the 15-ish rep range, and that’s for literally one week of an entire 14 week training cycle. All the while, they’re slugging away in the 15-25 range, but never increasing the weight; ya’ know typical “assassinate ze muscles” nonsense.

I’ve talked to a couple of them, and yeah, their food intake and training are both hilarious garbage, yet they want to know about drugs. If you don’t even want to listen to what I have to say about your training and diet, you haven’t earned the right to hear what I’ve learned about “darksiding”, let alone what I use or where I get it.

Thread Information