Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: HCG Diet

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

HCG Diet

Not sure if this is the right place to post this? A female friend of mine that is in her late 40's is going somewhere to get daily shots of HCG and is on a 500 Calorie a day diet. She has lost some weight, but I keep telling her it is because of the 500 calorie diet. But it will all return plus more when you go back to eating normal.

She has a good base is not fat or skinny and wants to start body building ( bigger and defined). I did find info on here to suggest what labs she should get and then go from there. Since she is sold on the HCG my question is should I have her continue it? I have a source and she can do her own injections. I can see some benefits, but I feel other chemicals/supplement might be more effective in achieving her goals.

I know how to build her a good nutrition plan with a 40/40/20 macro split and I can train her.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    let her know she's going to throw her metabolism way out of whack, and when she gets back to eating like a normal person she will end up putting on more weight then when she started.

get her on a good diet and training program. IF she is mind fucked into thinking injecting something is going to help her lose weight, then get her HGH-Frag , tell her its better then HCG .

after she's got a good base going and on track, then T3 and VAR is a great combo for chicks to lose some body fat and hold onto muscle . after she stalls from that , then add some Clen . doing fasted cardio with yohimbe, caffeine, and HGH-frag will melt the fat off her as well
    paul_ likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks I had totally forgot about clen because I can't tolerate it. Yes I have told her she is messing up and will gain it back plus.

paul_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    let her know she's going to throw her metabolism way out of whack, and when she gets back to eating like a normal person she will end up putting on more weight then when she started.

get her on a good diet and training program. IF she is mind fucked into thinking injecting something is going to help her lose weight, then get her HGH-Frag , tell her its better then HCG .

after she's got a good base going and on track, then T3 and VAR is a great combo for chicks to lose some body fat and hold onto muscle . after she stalls from that , then add some Clen. doing fasted cardio with yohimbe, caffeine, and HGH-frag will melt the fat off her as well
    always providing with great info
    is it worth for men too ?

Paul- as far as the t3/clen stack alone, i got some pretty good results. Mine werent jaw dropping like some people report, but significant. I ran the t3 for about 5 wks total, and had 2 runs of 2 weeks each with the clen. As long as u know what to expect, watch bp and heart rate. I didnt lose weight, but it slimmed me, noticeable to the eye. The wife is on the same run now, she is on her 2nd 2wk run on the clen now and is down 14 lbs and slimmer. So there are results to be had

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_ View Post
    always providing with great info
    is it worth for men too ?
    absolutely. just be sure to have a low dose of test or/and an anabolic staked in there to help you hold onto muscle while on T3

Thread Information