Tcedotal is offline New Member

Extra Intake while on Cycle

So typically on a bulk I will eat enough calories to gain around .5lb/wk. I am debating starting a cycle(my first) here soon. When on cycle should I bump the amount of calories I eat and or adjust macros? Or do the same as I've been doing. I just don't want to forfeit any gains by not eating enough.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Go with a lil more than a natural bulk

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    I never had much success with "bulking"... always just ended up fat. LoL...

Slow gains over years seem to be more realistic for me.

Blog Entries
    TBH I define bulking as “eating above maintenance to gain mass” wether that means 200 cals or 1000 cals above maintenance. My point was you can utilize a higher surplus on steroids than you can as a natural, so someone who adds too much fat with anything over a 300cal surplus as a natural may likely be able to do well with a 500cal surplus on cycle.

Blog Entries
    While I have had great success with extreme bulking and force feeding and still staying relatively lean (below 15% almost always with a six pack) I still have recently decided I would like to always be sub 10% so I too have adopted for the leaner and slower gains this time around.

However, bulking on test tren and eq with slin and gh gives one a lot of wiggle room to stay lean hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Kay kay View Post

However, bulking on test tren and eq with slin and gh gives one a lot of wiggle room to stay lean hehe
    I can imagine so lol... my body (blood pressure) will not allow me to run anything like that!

I can stay on test for about 8 weeks with normal BP, after which it likes to go into the 170/100 range..

balance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    I can imagine so lol... my body (blood pressure) will not allow me to run anything like that!

I can stay on test for about 8 weeks with normal BP, after which it likes to go into the 170/100 range..
    Are you on trt? When you mention 8 weeks then BP issues what kind of cycle/dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Are you on trt? When you mention 8 weeks then BP issues what kind of cycle/dosages?
    Yes been on TRT since 2011.

500-750 mg test only.

I'm on a mild BP med anyways.. so I check my BP pretty regularly when cycling and right around week 8 it takes a jump up from normal for me (115-140 / 65-80) and goes to 170/100.

Pretty frustrating actually.

Thread Information