• 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By rvannjr

Thread: Morning Workouts and the juggle with nutrition and suppliments

rvannjr is offline New Member

Morning Workouts and the juggle with nutrition and suppliments

40 yr old male
    5' 9" and 195 lbs probably around 15% BF
    Gym off/on 20+ years last 4 solid

I'm kind of a nut job when it comes to to eating couple hours before gym and taking pre workout on empty stomach 30 mins before gym. I've recently started workouts before work, getting up at 4am so now I don't have time for both. I've tried eating before and I don't really like it, also tried getting up and taking pre workout on empty stomach (I do have yogurt or a lil fruit) then eating after gym which I think I like more BUT I notice I'm slightly weaker for the big lifts. Whey protein shake when I wake up seems to bloat me and make me not very hungry when I get back from gym, which I hate. My diet is above average. (FYI) I'm currently on a stack of test, tren and npp. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of working out on empty stomach. The struggle is real, well at least in my pee brain. Thank You

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I train fasted 24/7........... I started about 6 months ago and my recomp I feel has been better even though all data fed or unfed makes no difference. I take a caffeine pre workout prior to going to the gym in the AM. When I get home I have my ezekiel bread, egg whites and bacon. On bigger lift days you will have slightly less energy (off cycle of course). I notice lately I need to get something in me prior for leg day. Overall your body will adapt after a week or two of fasted training and I think burn more glycogen or stored fat faster, at least thats how I see it. I notice now since my body is trained it just knows and kicks into gear and the energy level and endorphins are higher.
    rvannjr likes this.

rvannjr is offline New Member
    Thanx, Im noticing the same on big lift days, felt a little bit weaker last week but this week Im doing better.
    MACKATTACK likes this.

Thread Information