Newbtnt is offline New Member

Diet any good or changes required?

Currently 3 pins in to a tren cycle 75mg mon, wed, fri. Starting to gain strength and suffering insomnia.
    Started a diet a week ago and literally feel as if im shrinking, arms are getting smaller and not looking great.
    Where am I going wrong?
    Im skinny fat and after running 2 cycles have gained minimal muscle while using same gear and diet with added protein as mates. Im the strongest in our group and have been told by anatomy lecturers that my nervous system seems to adapt really well meaning my body refuses to grow muscle or maintain it.
    Train 1hr to 1hr 30 minimum 4x per week
    Sample of diet :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20180608105708.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	906.0 KB 
ID:	173180Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20180608105723.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	960.9 KB 
ID:	173181]
    Last edited by Newbtnt; 06-17-2018 at 01:34 AM.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbtnt View Post
    Currently 3 pins in to a tren cycle 75mg mon, wed, fri. Starting to gain strength and suffering insomnia.
    Started a diet a week ago and literally feel as if im shrinking, arms are getting smaller and not looking great.
    Where am I going wrong?
    Im skinny fat and after running 2 cycles have gained minimal muscle while using same gear and diet with added protein as mates. Im the strongest in our group and have been told by anatomy lecturers that my nervous system seems to adapt really well meaning my body refuses to grow muscle or maintain it.
    Train 1hr to 1hr 30 minimum 4x per week
    Sample of diet :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20180608105708.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	906.0 KB 
ID:	173180Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20180608105723.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	960.9 KB 
ID:	173181]
    What are your numbers: height, weight, bodyfat percentage? How long have you been lifting? What and when were your previous cycles? What is the macro breakdown?

If you aren't gaining muscle but working out only 4 days/week, one easy option is to reconsider your split and increase number of workouts per week, especially if you adapt well (as that would indicate recovery well/quickly)

Also, regarding training: strength and muscle size do not go hand in hand, as you've noticed. You need to train differently for different goals. In clinical research shorter sets tend to elicit greater strength gains, while longer sets (think 45-75 seconds under tension) tend to elicit greater size gains.

Thread Information