Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC

Thread: Carb diet.

  1. #1
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174

    Carb diet.

    So i just started my 1st cycle today and i have my diet planned.Ill start it monday.
    My plan is to lose fat with this diet.
    Monday, tuesday and wednesday will be moderate carb day.Thursday, friday and saturday will be no carb day(or some from veggies) and sunday high carb day.
    My daily maintanance calorie intake would be somewhere at around 2200 calories.
    I'm going for 1800 calories on moderate days,1500 on low days and 2600 last day of week.
    Also the macros i use are 55/30/15(protein/carbs/fat).
    So for the moderate days my goal to meal would look something like this:
    Morning:Cereal with oats.
    Before gym(usually before breakfast):2 scoops of rice protein(which contains only 32 grams of protein, and only 1 gram of carbs perp scoop) and 1 banana.
    After gym:1 scoop of rice protein.
    Breakfast:200g of grilled chicken breast no ski, one greek yogurt 2% fat.
    Lunch:100g of chicken breast, 1 apple and a 2% greek yogurt.


    As for the other days i still have to calculate what i have to eat but more or less the same things in higher/lower quantities.

    I would love to hear about your opinion and advice on my diet.
    179/84 and looking at 75/70kgs.
    Also the cycle is 250mg test e a week.

  2. #2
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    So i just started my 1st cycle today and i have my diet planned.Ill start it monday.
    My plan is to lose fat with this diet.
    Monday, tuesday and wednesday will be moderate carb day.Thursday, friday and saturday will be no carb day(or some from veggies) and sunday high carb day.
    My daily maintanance calorie intake would be somewhere at around 2200 calories.
    I'm going for 1800 calories on moderate days,1500 on low days and 2600 last day of week.
    Also the macros i use are 55/30/15(protein/carbs/fat).
    So for the moderate days my goal to meal would look something like this:
    Morning:Cereal with oats.
    Before gym(usually before breakfast):2 scoops of rice protein(which contains only 32 grams of protein, and only 1 gram of carbs perp scoop) and 1 banana.
    After gym:1 scoop of rice protein.
    Breakfast:200g of grilled chicken breast no ski, one greek yogurt 2% fat.
    Lunch:100g of chicken breast, 1 apple and a 2% greek yogurt.


    As for the other days i still have to calculate what i have to eat but more or less the same things in higher/lower quantities.

    I would love to hear about your opinion and advice on my diet.
    179/84 and looking at 75/70kgs.
    Also the cycle is 250mg test e a week.
    250mg of test e per week is low, PCT? Blood work? Age?

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

    Diet is fine if that's the approach you want to take, is varies from person to person.. All depends on what works for you. With that being said i wouldn't use my first cycle as a cutting cycle, i would cut naturally and then use my first cycle to pack on some muscle... Seems a waste to me.

  3. #3
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    250mg of test e per week is low, PCT? Blood work? Age?

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

    Diet is fine if that's the approach you want to take, is varies from person to person.. All depends on what works for you. With that being said i wouldn't use my first cycle as a cutting cycle, i would cut naturally and then use my first cycle to pack on some muscle... Seems a waste to me.
    As pct i'm planning of using HCG ,tamoxifen ,vitamin C and Clen (i heard it helps with burning weight as well).
    I'm sure my blood work is fine(did a test for work 2 months ago they say was fine), age 18(yes i understand the risks and i'm willing to live with them for the rest of my life if it happens.I know i will still get shit for this but it's my decision and i already made it).

  4. #4
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    As pct i'm planning of using HCG ,tamoxifen ,vitamin C and Clen (i heard it helps with burning weight as well).
    I'm sure my blood work is fine(did a test for work 2 months ago they say was fine), age 18(yes i understand the risks and i'm willing to live with them for the rest of my life if it happens.I know i will still get shit for this but it's my decision and i already made it).
    You are so far away in terms of your level of education on this subject to even be thinking about using these chemicals.

    Despite your age, your PCT will be counter productive. Read the link i attached and if your going to do this, then follow the instructions on the thread and do it properly.

    I dont care about your age, as you said this is your decision and you'll do it regardless.. but if your going to do it, then educate yourself... your planned cycle is horrific and has no structure.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 06-15-2018 at 05:21 AM.

  5. #5
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,235
    In my opinion, your diet looks terrible and the attitude of "I'll start my diet on Monday" tells me you don't have the discipline to live the lifestyle year round. If you can't lose weight/fat at 18 years old naturally no amount of gear or chemicals is going to help you.

    You should educate yourself like eduke said because you have a lot to learn. Nothing in your posts shows that you are educated enough to be using anything outside of food.

  6. #6
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    In my opinion, your diet looks terrible and the attitude of "I'll start my diet on Monday" tells me you don't have the discipline to live the lifestyle year round. If you can't lose weight/fat at 18 years old naturally no amount of gear or chemicals is going to help you.

    You should educate yourself like eduke said because you have a lot to learn. Nothing in your posts shows that you are educated enough to be using anything outside of food.
    ^^^

    And also FYI.. When i say your diet is fine, i'm talking purely from a caloric perspective not your sources of food... High and low days work for people.. (they should be based around training) for me not so much.

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You weigh 70kgs at 5’10 and you want to cut? Is that right?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You weigh 70kgs at 5’10 and you want to cut? Is that right?
    This is what Instagram/Facebook does to people... Skinny ripped is the new "thing" after figit spinners...

  9. #9
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You weigh 70kgs at 5’10 and you want to cut? Is that right?
    No i'm 84kgs 5'10

  10. #10
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174
    Btw i've decided its not worth to cut even if i have high bf since i'm on cycle might as well get some gains.

  11. #11
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,235
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    Btw i've decided its not worth to cut even if i have high bf since i'm on cycle might as well get some gains.
    Your gains and money will go out the window 4-8 weeks post cycle with the type of diet and approach you are taking.

    Not trying to be harsh but it's just the reality

  12. #12
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Why do people do the 0 carb thing for only a short period of time? Doesnt that just invite the keto flu for no reason?

  13. #13
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    The zero carb thing is NOT a good idea........you want to cycle your carbs. Have a LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH day. 1 HIGH day a week which should be on leg day which is basically a refeed day and through the body in flux. LOW days on cardio days and rest days. MEDIUM days on the rest. Zero carbs is not the answer. Also ONLY complex carbs, brown rice, ezekiel bread, sweet potato etc.

  14. #14
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Your gains and money will go out the window 4-8 weeks post cycle with the type of diet and approach you are taking.

    Not trying to be harsh but it's just the reality
    This is the most overlooked part. You will get gains from AAS, but you will not keep them.
    Also, it was stated before, but the PCT needs a lot of work. HCG is taken while on cycle not during PCT.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Why do people do the 0 carb thing for only a short period of time? Doesnt that just invite the keto flu for no reason?
    Keto flu is from high fat, not low carb (in my experience)

  16. #16
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    No i'm 84kgs 5'10
    Why are we mixing kgs and feet?
    Also 15% of your calories from fat is not enough. You are going to start feeling shitty pretty quick.
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 06-28-2018 at 05:30 PM.

  17. #17
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    This is the most overlooked part. You will get gains from AAS, but you will not keep them.
    Also, it was stated before, but the PCT needs a lot of work. HCG is taken while on cycle not during PCT.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't need my balls,not gonna use hcg.Also i have nolva and clomid for pct already bought.

  18. #18
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    I don't need my balls,not gonna use hcg.Also i have nolva and clomid for pct already bought.

    Quite possibly the dumbest comment I've heard all year. HCG on cycle leads into retaining gains easier on PCT. So if you continually want to not keep anything, keep doing what you are doing. And I am not going to give you the technical knowledge I have on this subject since you don't care for it.
    RaginCajun likes this.

  19. #19
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Quite possibly the dumbest comment I've heard all year. HCG on cycle leads into retaining gains easier on PCT. So if you continually want to not keep anything, keep doing what you are doing. And I am not going to give you the technical knowledge I have on this subject since you don't care for it.
    I already gave up. He’s an 18 yo that already knows more than the rest of us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I already gave up. He’s an 18 yo that already knows more than the rest of us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Noted. Same here. Type of guy who ends up with titties by 26.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

  21. #21
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I already gave up. He’s an 18 yo that already knows more than the rest of us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and he trolled me about my masculine hands. Let him make his mistakes. Kids!
    MACKATTACK likes this.

  22. #22
    Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    82
    As for breakfast, I personally eat some hard boiled eggs and avocado with some lime and salt for breakfast a lot. Very filling and high in protein, fat. But recently I do protein powder shakes most mornings. Here is a great magazine with healthy breakfast ideas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •