Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PowerGym
  • 1 Post By Mrs Sporty

Thread: Eating disorder?

PowerGym is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Eating disorder?

So I did one huge cut at 1800kcal and it was terrible, I was always hungry.. now when I am back on bulk 3000kcal seem like nothing (going slowly up to 4500kcal) .. I feel like I can literally eat my way to death (I am that hungry all the time)
    One day I ate 6000kcal and went to bed fcking hungry !!!
    Should I be worried about this?
    GGTop likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Depends on your goals and how your body responds. Don’t want to get too fat

PowerGym is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Depends on your goals and how your body responds. Don’t want to get too fat
    Not about goals, I am trying my best to stay in normal caloric surplus but I feel like soemthing is wrong bcs usualy at 3k kcal I used to feel full and didnt crave more. Now after eating I feel like I didnt even eat
    I am concerned that I might have formed some eating disorder or some sh it like that..

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGym View Post
    Not about goals, I am trying my best to stay in normal caloric surplus but I feel like soemthing is wrong bcs usualy at 3k kcal I used to feel full and didnt crave more. Now after eating I feel like I didnt even eat
    I am concerned that I might have formed some eating disorder or some sh it like that..
    Post meal breakdown in diet section it might depend on what you eat too.Maybe try including more vegetables as the volume/calories is better.

Mox_Ruby is offline New Member
    its only a disorder if its chaotic. if you are trying to gain weight then extra calories isn't disordered.

worry if you cant stop.

Mrs Sporty is offline Female Member
    I have the same issue, as a female.
    As long as you are really hungry and not eating out of stress, frustration, boredom or eating because you have that appetite though being full, it might be an endocrine problem. I suggest see a doctor.

One reason can be low thyroid function. I only have mild hypothyroidism, since I get only 25 mcg thyroxin my metabolism seems to speed up a little and being hungry doesn't feel unbearable any more. I managed to loose a few pounds.

Another factor might be pre-diabetes. Even young, normal weight people can get this. Other factors can be there, as my doc told. I'm still in the process if getting tested.
    Last edited by Mrs Sporty; 08-13-2018 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
    GGTop likes this.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Increasing protein and fibrous green veg will leave you more satiated. As will pounding tons more water between meals. I second the idea that we can't really help much unless you post a break-down of your meal plan.

Regardless, fastidious tracking is going to be the most important thing. It will take away the stress of wondering if you're eating too much/too little/whatever. You'll know exactly how much you took in and then, based on whether or not you're staying lean, if you can add more sans concern.

Benztruck is offline New Member
    You shouldn’t “yo-yo” diet. That is the reason why you are so hungry. If you stuck with the same diet for 1 – 2 weeks, your body should adjust to it.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully the OP issue could be as simple as, what macros suit them best

If I ate 6000 calories of carbs, I'd still be Hungary (& feel like crap)

For me, fatty meat and soluble fibre work better ...

For example, gluten free porridge oats with a teaspoon of chia seeds and peanut butter

JamesBlunt is offline New Member
    That's a real problem, sometimes i feel the same at 4000or5000 kcals and so the one way to deal with it is to overcome myself

GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Like Benztruck says, wait 2 weeks so your body can adjust and it will then become adverse to any carbs food if you starting from lean on day 1 ..

Thread Information