Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks

Thread: Fat overfeeding and fat loss

  1. #1
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1

    Fat overfeeding and fat loss

    Hello everyone, I'd like to discuss how quickly you see results doing a method of dieting where you overconsume fat, I notice this works extremely well for me to lose stubborn fat.

    I'm 6'4, 240-270lbs and anywhere from 10-20% bf, if I do not overconsume fat I basically won't lose fat, drugs or not. Genetically I am meant to be a very large person as I have been over 250lbs since I was 12 (22 now) and losing fat is not very easy for me.

    That being said, a general principle I follow to lose fat is eating around 300 calories of pure peanut butter every 2 hours or so, this very simple strategy absolutely lets me lose fat at a damn fast rate. The only drugs I use are ephedrine and caffeine to lose fat with, these three principles allow me to lose stubborn fat and maintain muscle mass.

    I have tried most methods of dieting and the bottom line is I will simply get smaller (not leaner) if I don't eat alot of calories. Eating even 500-1000G of carbs a day will not have the same benefits as this fat overfeeding for me, it's quite confusing. Would like to hear other's success with this method!

    I notice a strong correlation between very excessive fat intake and fat loss.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-06-2018 at 11:15 AM.

  2. #2
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,240
    Same thing happens to me
    Cutting out the carbs and upping the fats/proteins you end up dropping weight much faster than eating carbs

    I don't know your macro ratio but if you are not eating as many carbs and have high fat/moderate protein diet you're basically doing keto

    I find this type of meal plan is much more effective when burning fat rather than having carbs in every meal that spikes your insulin every time you eat
    Keto is great

  3. #3
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Hello everyone, I'd like to discuss how quickly you see results doing a method of dieting where you overconsume fat, I notice this works extremely well for me to lose stubborn fat.

    I'm 6'4, 240-270lbs and anywhere from 10-20% bf, if I do not overconsume fat I basically won't lose fat, drugs or not. Genetically I am meant to be a very large person as I have been over 250lbs since I was 12 (22 now) and losing fat is not very easy for me.

    That being said, a general principle I follow to lose fat is eating around 300 calories of pure peanut butter every 2 hours or so, this very simple strategy absolutely lets me lose fat at a damn fast rate. The only drugs I use are ephedrine and caffeine to lose fat with, these three principles allow me to lose stubborn fat and maintain muscle mass.

    I have tried most methods of dieting and the bottom line is I will simply get smaller (not leaner) if I don't eat alot of calories. Eating even 500-1000G of carbs a day will not have the same benefits as this fat overfeeding for me, it's quite confusing. Would like to hear other's success with this method!

    I notice a strong correlation between very excessive fat intake and fat loss.
    Yeah, I also often crave peanut butter. But you can also use a regular butter. Just after your workout eat 4 slices of a white bread richly covered with a butter. You can also use your peanut butter and add some jam on the top of it all. I think it's a good post workout meal for real. Fat is very necessary for natural steroid production in a human's body, so it definitely shouldn't be cutted out from a diet.
    Last edited by Testlolblast; 12-13-2018 at 08:35 AM.

  4. #4
    HoldMyBeer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,067
    So ALL you eat is about 1+3/4 cups of peanut butter a day?

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    So ALL you eat is about 1+3/4 cups of peanut butter a day?

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    No i actually add it to meals believe it or not. Perhaps its my body size but eating 5 meals a day as long as peanut butter is there equals fat loss for me. I do notice overfeeding without peanut butter\fat does NOT give me the same fat loss. I feel a million times better with lots of fat as well, perhaps an effect on free test.

    Whats even more insane is my waist gets SMALLER when i do this compared to no peanut butter. Not sure whats occurring there but it's very noticeable. Perhaps stored visceral fat being liberated from the presence of constant fat intake.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-14-2018 at 11:30 AM.

  6. #6
    HoldMyBeer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    No i actually add it to meals believe it or not. Perhaps its my body size but eating 5 meals a day as long as peanut butter is there equals fat loss for me. I do notice overfeeding without peanut butter\fat does NOT give me the same fat loss. I feel a million times better with lots of fat as well, perhaps an effect on free test.

    Whats even more insane is my waist gets SMALLER when i do this compared to no peanut butter. Not sure whats occurring there but it's very noticeable. Perhaps stored visceral fat being liberated from the presence of constant fat intake.
    That's strange approach. 300 calories of peanut butter every 2 hours, assuming you're awake 16hrs/day and you don't eat it right upon waking or before bed. That's 6 times a day best case. 1800 calories is a lot. How many calories do you have left if you want to stay in a deficit? 700? 1000? And how many whole meals can you get out of that?
    Hey, if it works for you, it works! Any reason to eat peanut butter is a legit one in my book!

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    That's strange approach. 300 calories of peanut butter every 2 hours, assuming you're awake 16hrs/day and you don't eat it right upon waking or before bed. That's 6 times a day best case. 1800 calories is a lot. How many calories do you have left if you want to stay in a deficit? 700? 1000? And how many whole meals can you get out of that?
    Hey, if it works for you, it works! Any reason to eat peanut butter is a legit one in my book!

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Fuck i accidentally"blogged" my response to you lol.

    Basically I work a labor intensive job and am 260lbs of muscle most of the time, I wont gain weight until I hit around 1600 carbs a day... So 5 meals plus peanut butter for me is like 5000 -4500 calories tops I am always snacking on some simple carbs through out the day

    Also.. I am prescribed both adderall and T3 which makes a massive difference in my metabolic rate, like probably 15 percent. When I eat 4000 calories a day or less I literally lose 2-3 lbs a day.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-14-2018 at 01:57 PM.

  8. #8
    HoldMyBeer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Fuck i accidentally"blogged" my response to you lol.

    Basically I work a labor intensive job and am 260lbs of muscle most of the time, I wont gain weight until I hit around 1600 carbs a day... So 5 meals plus peanut butter for me is like 5000 -4500 calories tops I am always snacking on some simple carbs through out the day

    Also.. I am prescribed both adderall and T3 which makes a massive difference in my metabolic rate, like probably 15 percent. When I eat 4000 calories a day or less I literally lose 2-3 lbs a day.
    That'll do it! I wish I could lose fat like that. AND eat peanut butter. That's the good life

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    That'll do it! I wish I could lose fat like that. AND eat peanut butter. That's the good life

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Hell yeah it is.

    My cheat day/refeed day involves a jar of Smuckers organic natural pb, a fifth of fair life skim milk, a water bong and a food shovel.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  10. #10
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hell yeah it is.

    My cheat day/refeed day involves a jar of Smuckers organic natural pb, a fifth of fair life skim milk, a water bong and a food shovel.
    Shit last time i did something like that I had 2 gallons of chocolate milk, literally 20 honey buns and 8000 calories of nutella alone. And i barely gained weight from that.

  11. #11
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,630
    Just curious if you move between 240-270 10-20% bf that would be quite difficult and I doubt the accuracy. 270 @20% = 214LBM and 240@10% = 216LBM.

    All I’m pointing out is that I doubt that you have ever been close to 10%.

  12. #12
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just curious if you move between 240-270 10-20% bf that would be quite difficult and I doubt the accuracy. 270 @20% = 214LBM and 240@10% = 216LBM.

    All I’m pointing out is that I doubt that you have ever been close to 10%.
    Its a rough gauge depending on what items im taking but yea i messed it up i obviously have more muscle if im heavier.

  13. #13
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,630
    It’s all good Im just quick with numbers but it’s blessed to have a big frame.

  14. #14
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It’s all good Im just quick with numbers but it’s blessed to have a big frame.
    Yup its almost a waste to not try to get huge when your genetics pull you that way anyway!
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  15. #15
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    The problem with this is the "diet" "quick" "easy".......these don't last the long haul. If it comes off fast and easy, it will come back fast and easily. My biggest recommendation to your situation is find healthy meals that you enjoy eating. Develop a meal plan and combine cardio, that will last the long haul. A quick fix is not what you want and it will take longer to reach your goal but it will last, then you can just maintain from that point on and be more strategic with you eating to put muscle on.

  16. #16
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    The problem with this is the "diet" "quick" "easy".......these don't last the long haul. If it comes off fast and easy, it will come back fast and easily. My biggest recommendation to your situation is find healthy meals that you enjoy eating. Develop a meal plan and combine cardio, that will last the long haul. A quick fix is not what you want and it will take longer to reach your goal but it will last, then you can just maintain from that point on and be more strategic with you eating to put muscle on.
    This is true, i probably do 3 hours of medium intensity cardio a day... My resting heart rate sits at around 50 which for my body size is pretty damn great.

  17. #17
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,697
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    This is true, i probably do 3 hours of medium intensity cardio a day... My resting heart rate sits at around 50 which for my body size is pretty damn great.
    Thatís great man!

    Mine is about 50 as well!

  18. #18
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    820
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    That’s great man!

    Mine is about 50 as well!
    I always feel so out of the loop when people complain about their heart rate being super elevated

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •