Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By

Thread: Clean earnings !!! ☝

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Clean earnings !!! ☝

What is the best nutrition strategy, to have clean gains?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    imo . the combination of Nutrient timing, carb cycling, carb back loading, and fat cycling strategies is the best way to achieve clean gains.
    JaneDoe and deusromanus like this.

Blog Entries

Are you talking about the ketogenic diet CKD?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    imo . the combination of Nutrient timing, carb cycling, carb back loading, and fat cycling strategies is the best way to achieve clean gains.
    I am studying this, I am reading some books on the subject. I read the book Metabolic Diet of Canadian Doctor Mauro Di Pasquele and also a very good book by Lyle Mcdonald. But my question is: am I not going to catabolize?

Does the total amount of calories to maintain weight remain the same as that of a high-carbohydrate diet?🤔

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    no I'm not talking about the Keto diet at all .

the strategies I mentioned are the strategies I implement with my clients and putting together their diets. so I don't even know if things like "fat cycling" is a real thing your going to find any books on out there , its a term I use for how I design diets for clients.
    ALL my diets have nutrient timing, carb cycling, back loading, and fat cycling implemented into them .. again, this is my personal approach and how I do things.. I'm not sure you'll find that on the internet or in a book or as a 'fad diet'. its just the strategies I do that works with myself and clients

as for Keto. I have a few clients doing keto. buy my plans for Keto are usually 'performance based' and designed to keep muscle and gym performance, so they look different then what a traditional keto diet looks like. its still very focused on nutrient timing and what I label as "anabolic opportunity" and "lipolytic opportunity" .

your body is not usually stuck in one mode or the other for days on end.. instead it goes back and fourth in hourly windows from times of fat burning, to catabolism, to anabolism . so your diet should be structured meal to meal to take advantage of these opportunities and NOT think that your only stuck in one mode or the other.
    YES the body can burn fat and carbs at the same time LOL , despite what Keto advocates may tell you
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Excellent advice

the strategies I mentioned are the strategies I implement with my clients and putting together their diets. so I don't even know if things like "fat cycling" is a real thing your going to find any books on out there , its a term I use for how I design diets for clients.
    ALL my diets have nutrient timing, carb cycling, back loading, and fat cycling implemented into them .. again, this is my personal approach and how I do things.. I'm not sure you'll find that on the internet or in a book or as a 'fad diet'. its just the strategies I do that works with myself and clients

as for Keto. I have a few clients doing keto. buy my plans for Keto are usually 'performance based' and designed to keep muscle and gym performance, so they look different then what a traditional keto diet looks like. its still very focused on nutrient timing and what I label as "anabolic opportunity" and "lipolytic opportunity" .

your body is not usually stuck in one mode or the other for days on end.. instead it goes back and fourth in hourly windows from times of fat burning, to catabolism, to anabolism . so your diet should be structured meal to meal to take advantage of these opportunities and NOT think that your only stuck in one mode or the other.
    YES the body can burn fat and carbs at the same time LOL , despite what Keto advocates may tell you
    It makes sense what you're talking about.

Blog Entries
    Come brothers of the irons, I accept more suggestions!

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    So anyone who's seen my posts in the nutrition section knows how dietly-challenged I am. Recently, I've been doing something that has gotten me past my previous limits and is therefore making me consider delaying my first cycle AGAIN!!! But take what I say with a grain of salt because, because the veterans here will more than likely disagree with me (and for good reason) but we all do what we can.

So MY opinion is that the best diet is the one with the most preferable macro ranges that you can REASONABLY STICK WITH in the LONG TERM while still being as healthy as possible. I'm one of those people who has a hard time eating enough so for my diet to work, I had to put a lot more fat and less carbs into it, even while bulking, but it's working phenomenally for me so far.

I won't go into the nit-picky details, but one example of my current diet at 3600 calories/day:
    247g protein/ 166g fat/ 280g carbs

I have a shake made of milk, peanut butter, cereal, strawberries, and bananas. I make fried rice that is probably about 70% chicken and steak and 30% rice, with a little egg and egg whites, with homemade "shrimp sauce" that is mostly mayonnaise. I mix liquid egg whites from the carton with a little sugar-free coffee creamer and drink it. And a peanut butter sandwich that is 1 slice of whole grain bread and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. And 2 servings of veggies (broccoli and spinach). And fiber supplements because I don't want to see my butt blood in the toilet ever again

Now keep in mind, my goals are not to be on stage or to look stage ready or anything like that. I'll never be using any crazy compounds like tren because it's simply not needed for what I want. In fact, I only plan on doing cutting cycles and then growing naturally. My goal is somewhere between Captain America and Thor from the movies. My diet should get me there in time. It's what I can stick with. I can't do the more perfect diet suggestions for very long without mentally breaking in half, mainly because eating enough food is just a challenge for me. I was cursed with a fast metabolism and a small stomach. I have to make eating more enjoyable and create a lower volume of food with higher calories.

If your goals are to look like the super-elites, your diet is going to have to be super-elite. But if you can't stick to that kind of diet, then it won't yield any results overtime. My diet sucks compared to most people on here, but I rest easy knowing that I still eat far better than the average American.

This is just something to think about, in order to expand your thinking on the subject. But I wouldn't take it as the holy gospel of dieting or anything like that.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Thanks brother !

Thanks brother !!!

Blog Entries

Thanks brother !

Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    So anyone who's seen my posts in the nutrition section knows how dietly-challenged I am. Recently, I've been doing something that has gotten me past my previous limits and is therefore making me consider delaying my first cycle AGAIN!!! But take what I say with a grain of salt because, because the veterans here will more than likely disagree with me (and for good reason) but we all do what we can.

So MY opinion is that the best diet is the one with the most preferable macro ranges that you can REASONABLY STICK WITH in the LONG TERM while still being as healthy as possible. I'm one of those people who has a hard time eating enough so for my diet to work, I had to put a lot more fat and less carbs into it, even while bulking, but it's working phenomenally for me so far.

I won't go into the nit-picky details, but one example of my current diet at 3600 calories/day:
    247g protein/ 166g fat/ 280g carbs

I have a shake made of milk, peanut butter, cereal, strawberries, and bananas. I make fried rice that is probably about 70% chicken and steak and 30% rice, with a little egg and egg whites, with homemade "shrimp sauce" that is mostly mayonnaise. I mix liquid egg whites from the carton with a little sugar-free coffee creamer and drink it. And a peanut butter sandwich that is 1 slice of whole grain bread and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. And 2 servings of veggies (broccoli and spinach). And fiber supplements because I don't want to see my butt blood in the toilet ever again

Now keep in mind, my goals are not to be on stage or to look stage ready or anything like that. I'll never be using any crazy compounds like tren because it's simply not needed for what I want. In fact, I only plan on doing cutting cycles and then growing naturally. My goal is somewhere between Captain America and Thor from the movies. My diet should get me there in time. It's what I can stick with. I can't do the more perfect diet suggestions for very long without mentally breaking in half, mainly because eating enough food is just a challenge for me. I was cursed with a fast metabolism and a small stomach. I have to make eating more enjoyable and create a lower volume of food with higher calories.

If your goals are to look like the super-elites, your diet is going to have to be super-elite. But if you can't stick to that kind of diet, then it won't yield any results overtime. My diet sucks compared to most people on here, but I rest easy knowing that I still eat far better than the average American.

This is just something to think about, in order to expand your thinking on the subject. But I wouldn't take it as the holy gospel of dieting or anything like that.
    Thanks brother !

Blog Entries
    Your macronutrients are divided in the following way, correct?

27, 44% Protein
    41.5% fat
    31, 11% Carbohydrate

Blog Entries

I would like to know more about this

You can give me details on what it would look like. I really got interested about it, very good brother!

Thread Information