Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks

Thread: Need to increase appetite

Rjr1983 is offline Junior Member

Need to increase appetite

What is a good non aas supp for increasing Appetite? Individual refuses fasted am cardio (thats what i use) but just cannot find his appetite. He trains like a beast, does 20min post workout cardio, and would like to boost his hunger without having to resort to another compound. Any suggestions?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Its difficult, some people just dont get that hungry... Best bet would be to get a weight gainer shake or something to help increase total daily intake... Apart from that he will need to train himself to eat more food.

There are peptides you can use to increase appetite, i used to use GHRP-6 upon wakening, but theres no need to go down this route.

Rjr1983 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Its difficult, some people just dont get that hungry... Best bet would be to get a weight gainer shake or something to help increase total daily intake... Apart from that he will need to train himself to eat more food.

There are peptides you can use to increase appetite, i used to use GHRP-6 upon wakening, but theres no need to go down this route.
    Thanks man. I asked because hes already running 400 test and 500eq every week and doesnt want to add more drugs. I cant sympathize, eq makes me feel like im starving.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    change the macros. reduce fats, a bit lower protein, and add more carbs especially high glycemic carbs, and very low amount of veggies. he will be less satiated and be able to get more food in that way , and the additional increase in endogenous insulin will increase appetite as well.

also try combining altering food tastes/pallet. so if he eats something salty, finish by eating something sweet, and vice versa.
    If I'm trying to get down a pound worth of steak in one sitting and I'm getting full and don't think I can eat any more , I'll move on to eating a bowl of sweet captain crunch cereal and still feel hungry, then when I'm done eating that sweet cereal, the salty steak sounds good again.
    (this is a trick employed by people who do eating contests as well)
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just eat my world famous bunch of oats chocolate milk and sugar in a bowl dish.
    Family_guy likes this.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    You can also buy some appetite syrup at your local pharmacy and take a dinner spoon 1 - 3 times per day 20 - 30 min before your main meals for a month and then see what's happening.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    change the macros. reduce fats, a bit lower protein, and add more carbs especially high glycemic carbs, and very low amount of veggies. he will be less satiated and be able to get more food in that way , and the additional increase in endogenous insulin will increase appetite as well.

also try combining altering food tastes/pallet. so if he eats something salty, finish by eating something sweet, and vice versa.
    If I'm trying to get down a pound worth of steak in one sitting and I'm getting full and don't think I can eat any more , I'll move on to eating a bowl of sweet captain crunch cereal and still feel hungry, then when I'm done eating that sweet cereal, the salty steak sounds good again.
    (this is a trick employed by people who do eating contests as well)
    I may try this in the future

What I personally did was actually reduce carbs and add fat in order to increase the calories while decreasing the volume of food. It's worked wonders for me so far, but I'm also just learning that lowering carbs too low has a negative effect on testosterone (which is very likely why my test plummeted so hard on my 2nd round of bloods). I'm going to try throwing in extra carbs every 4 days, maybe even more than that, to see if that helps the issue.

I recently read something about artificial sweeteners increasing appetite by increasing the hunger response somehow? I don't remember all the details but it may be worth looking into. Someone I work with said diet sodas made him ridiculously hungry all the time. But I have no experience with it so it's just hearsay at this point

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    heres the beauty of exogenous insulin use . it will increase your appetite, but heck even if it doesn't increase your appetite if you injected enough your still going to eat cause if you don't you'll die . eat or die of hypoglycemic shock. that should motivate you to eat

Thread Information