Vomarki is offline Junior Member

Body fat opinion

Hello I'm 25 years old my bf is 15-17 percent. what is the minimum bf you can achieve naturaly diet without steroids ?
    Last edited by Vomarki; 03-01-2019 at 03:12 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomarki View Post
    Hello I'm 25 years old my bf is 15-17 percent. what is the minimum bf you can achieve naturaly diet without steroids?
    you can get to contest lean, ie, 5% body fat, naturally without steroids .. however, doing that natty is more unhealthy then steroids themselves and your going to lose a ton of muscle in the process.

the benefit of steroids is not necessarily to get lean , its to help persevere your muscle while getting lean and keep your health and hormones going while getting lean (which is not possible if natty)

Vomarki is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you can get to contest lean, ie, 5% body fat, naturally without steroids .. however, doing that natty is more unhealthy then steroids themselves and your going to lose a ton of muscle in the process.

the benefit of steroids is not necessarily to get lean , its to help persevere your muscle while getting lean and keep your health and hormones going while getting lean (which is not possible if natty)
    Okey thanks

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    It really depends on how much mass you have. Like GH said, if you get down to 5% natty, you're going to have to lose a LOT of muscle in the process. The more muscle you have, the more fat you need in order to maintain it natty.

Biology has a lot to do with this too, so it'll change from person to person. Someone who naturally produces more testosterone will be able to hold more muscle with less fat. Someone who produces less myostatin will be able to hold more muscle with less fat.

Aggie is offline New Member
    How do you know your body fat is 15 - 17%? I thought I was around there - visible abs, looked pretty lean, but a DEXA scan showed I was actually 25% haha!

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    If your abs are even remotely visible, I don't see how it's possible to be 25% BF

Thread Information