coyote2017 is offline New Member

Super food or processed junk?

I used to eat flavored yogurt religiously as part of my bb diet. That is until I was made aware of the high sugar content. I still use it and a couple cups of strong coffee as a cheap, effective pre-workout. Keeps me from dragging towards end of workout. A while back I noticed a product at the store called FAGE. Yea yea, the name will have some of u giggling. BUT.....it is a yogurt like product, has 23g protein, 0 fat, 7 carbs and 7 sugar in a 1 cup serving. It seems very legitimate as a high protein food. Has anyone used it and have an opinion whether it is a good option? I am 52, still making decent muscle gains. Trying to lose the Visceral fat (beer gut) and that has been a real fight. Thx in advance.

Windex is online now MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote2017 View Post
    I used to eat flavored yogurt religiously as part of my bb diet. That is until I was made aware of the high sugar content. I still use it and a couple cups of strong coffee as a cheap, effective pre-workout. Keeps me from dragging towards end of workout. A while back I noticed a product at the store called FAGE. Yea yea, the name will have some of u giggling. BUT.....it is a yogurt like product, has 23g protein, 0 fat, 7 carbs and 7 sugar in a 1 cup serving. It seems very legitimate as a high protein food. Has anyone used it and have an opinion whether it is a good option? I am 52, still making decent muscle gains. Trying to lose the Visceral fat (beer gut) and that has been a real fight. Thx in advance.
    It's just regular unsweetened greek yogurt with a bunch of flashy marketing. You can buy same thing from Costco with Kirkland brand as a 3pack for a fraction of price.

Most people don't like the taste and use honey, fruit, cocao, etc to make it easier to eat.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

No source checks.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Oikos triple 0
    Greek non fat with stevia instead of sugar or Splenda

Thread Information