My next cycle would be this:

WK 1-12

Test Prop 500mg

NPP/Deca 600mg

Mast Prop 600mg

Wk 7-12

Winstrol 350mg

Anavar 350mg

I am a little doubtful if I should add Anavar or not. Target is to gain around 10 lbs & come to a bodyfat of 10%.

I am a hard gainer, gain very slow & loose pretty fast. Here is my current diet. What changes you will make for this 12 week cycle to gain 10lbs (or more)

Fat 115g, Carbs 428g, Prot 288g, Cal 3930

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200207-150229_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	372.9 KB 
ID:	178146

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81 View Post
    Target is to gain around 10 lbs & come to a bodyfat of 10%.
    I am a hard gainer,
    so you want to lose 10 pounds of fat and water (which is the bare minimum to lose 3% body fat), and thus cut down to 185 pounds , while simultaneously bulking up to 205 pounds (ie putting on 20 pounds of muscle) .. all while being a hard gainer.

lofty goal

Marc81 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    so you want to lose 10 pounds of fat and water (which is the bare minimum to lose 3% body fat), and thus cut down to 185 pounds , while simultaneously bulking up to 205 pounds (ie putting on 20 pounds of muscle) .. all while being a hard gainer.

lofty goal
    Lol..i know.

If i will aim for 205 and push myself, i think i will do good.

But what changes do you recommend in my diet for this goal. How much diet should be different in first 7 weeks of gaining than last 5 weeks of cutting

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81 View Post
    Lol..i know.

If i will aim for 205 and push myself, i think i will do good.

But what changes do you recommend in my diet for this goal. How much diet should be different in first 7 weeks of gaining than last 5 weeks of cutting
    I would just focus on 'bulking' with all clean food. focus on putting on the muscle with about a 300 cal surplus.. the more muscle you put on, the leaner you may actually end up getting towards the end of the cycle without even having to do an official 'cut' . the more muscle you have the more metabolically demanding everything you do will be, and your body will start utilizing body fat naturally to fuel your workouts and adapt to the new muscle tissue

bwandrade is offline New Member
    I know it's not what you asked but let me say something about your goals. If I were you I would focus on doing a clean bulking and then, later, maybe on your next cycle, do a cutting. Why? Because it's more efficient that way. IMHO 12 weeks is just too short to do a bulking and then a cutting phase. Trying to do both at the same time will just slow you down, you could gain much more muscle mass if you just focus on one thing. More muscle mass would improve your metabolism and help you on a future cutting. Sometimes you don't even have to cut to look better, just a little more muscle will do the trick, just don't make the mistake that many do, that's to overeat just because they are cycling.
    That said, if you really want to try it, there's no secret, increase your calories on the bulk (300-500) and reduce it on the cutting (You could handle eating 600-1000 less if you are on gear), keep tabs on your weight and adjust your calories weekly.

Thread Information