pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Talking Lee Priest's "Big as a House..Grazing Diet"

I met Lee at a recent show in VA and picked up his Twinlab CD Rom about his training/nutrition, etc. In it, he outlines his off season diet, called "Big as a Cow, the Grazing Diet", where he just eats the following foods all day long, without counting calories or macros. He knows he gets enough of everything from the diet without counting so he just goes on autopilot. Trust me, the name of the diet is very appropriate, Lee can attest. Even all covered up at this show, he looked as big as a house...he said he was weighing 265 at 5'4"! Here's the diet...

Chicken Nuggets
    Fried Chicken
    Chocolates
    Ice Cream Sandwiches
    Steak & Rice
    Macaroni & Cheese
    Chicken Strips
    Protein Shakes
    Whole Milk
    Candy
    Cheeseburgers
    Whole Eggs & Egg Whites
    Bread, Biscuits & Rolls
    Grits or Cream of Wheat
    Asparagus & Broccoli
    MRP shakes w/ Ice Cream
    French Fries
    Pancakes
    Oatmeal

No wonder he gets so damn fat during the off season! I am a big fan of Priest and always wonder how he is able to par off the extra bf he gains during the off season, as he puts on sometimes more then 50 lbs after Mr. O!

HP

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Hes got some crazy f**king genetics...how in the hell can he that shit and trim up to like 7% bf or lower for the "O"....i hate him...j/k hes a badass, i just wish i could bulk like him!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Hes got some crazy f**king genetics...how in the hell can he that shit and trim up to like 7% bf or lower for the "O"....i hate him...j/k hes a badass, i just wish i could bulk like him!
    I think HGH has something to do w/ it...

dangit is offline Member
    Last year I ate tons of crap in my diet and made sure to get at least 30g of protein in 6 meals a day and I put on some real good size. I did put on tons of fat too It was hell trying to work it off, but I do beleive that it's really the only way to get real big.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I extremely agree with you dangit. I put on 70 lbs in 7 months. I went on my own "lee preist" diet. But im gonna go in at 199 lbs on stage. 30 lbs more than last year. So if im the same BF that'll be 30 lbs of solid muscle mass in 1 year.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I extremely agree with you dangit. I put on 70 lbs in 7 months. I went on my own "lee preist" diet. But im gonna go in at 199 lbs on stage. 30 lbs more than last year. So if im the same BF that'll be 30 lbs of solid muscle mass in 1 year.
    Bro, pros on 5 grams of gear a week, 15 iu's of GH and slin daily, and 7000kcals a day are lucky to put on 8-10 of LEAN MUSCLE a year.

30 in a year is not even possible.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Swolcat (not to hijack this thread) but how's your recovery coming along?

dangit is offline Member
    Well I can see how a pro wouldn't be able to put on 30lbs of solid muscle since they are at their peak already.

It might be possible for someone who is just starting out though. I came in at 19lbs heavier in my last show compared to the one before that. The shows were 1 year and 2 months apart. I was a bit more cut too so I had put on at least 20lbs of muscle in that time frame and also lost 2 months in there when I broke my wrist in 3 places roller blading.

Mind you that I was natural in the first show and started anabolics about 2 months after that. I also ended up changing my diet very drastically after learning a lot of things from dieting for the first show.

It is possible for someone to do that. I am. And as far as pros doing it? An old flex mag. gunther said he did it 2 yrs in a row just starting out. 60 lbs in 2 yrs. And Gunter between the 2001 and 2002 olympia put on 15 lbs. I believe. 2001 at 285 and 2002 at 300.

I agree that it can be done to... SwoleCat always makes a good point but he might not have seen that you had not hit your peak...

HP

Hopefully far from it 8) Ya I enjoy reading your threads Swole and good luck on the recovery. Next time try not dunking the ball over someone. hehe

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Knees are going well bros, thanks.......new braces today but weights are quite a ways off! Good thing for EMS Russian STIM, SGX, Ultrasound treatments, and a lot of prayer.

I hope you gain as much muscle as you can bro, really I do, it's just going to be a task to gain 30 lbs. of actual LEAN MUSCLE MASS. (No matter if you are just beginning, intermediate, or waaaaaaay advanced)

However, full support from over here of course bruh!

~SC~

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    No wonder he gets so damn fat during the off season! I am a big fan of Priest and always wonder how he is able to par off the extra bf he gains during the off season, as he puts on sometimes more then 50 lbs after Mr. O!

HP
    I talked to Melvin Anthony at the Muscle Camp last weekend. He said Lee Priest does 4 hours of cardio ED pre-contest! He also mentioned how Lee's in the magazines saying he just does small amounts of AS...Melvin was like "yeah right Lee, I been over to your house, I seen what's in your fridge!" I was LMAO

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I talked to Melvin Anthony at the Muscle Camp last weekend. He said Lee Priest does 4 hours of cardio ED pre-contest! He also mentioned how Lee's in the magazines saying he just does small amounts of AS...Melvin was like "yeah right Lee, I been over to your house, I seen what's in your fridge!" I was LMAO
    Damn, sounds like you learned a LOT at that camp! Im jealous

I would love to actually get some time off to do something like that!

Wow bro I'm definately going to this thing next year! HAHA can't believe those pros let you in on all that stuff!

Lee Priest claims he takes 2ccs of deca /para each week according to an interview... but I think it would be impossible for him to get that big on just 2ccs of each... haha it's probably more like 8ccs every day, 25ius of GH and a gram of Enanthate every day ... not saying that it's not POSSIBLE I'm just saying it's very unlikely.

HP

Thread Information