Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 3 Post By *Admin*

Thread: I want more spinach in my diet

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

I want more spinach in my diet

It is no wonder that Popaye ate spinach in the drawing, spinach is one of the vegetables that provides more nutrients for a bodybuilder to grow. I'm going to start adding more spinach to my diet.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    It is no wonder that Popaye ate spinach in the drawing, spinach is one of the vegetables that provides more nutrients for a bodybuilder to grow. I'm going to start adding more spinach to my diet.
    I'm growing a nice section of my garden in spinach. I prefer spinach over lettuce any day for salads or sandwiches.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I put a bunch in my post workout shake ....... Big bunch .... Blend and drink .... Spinach is amazing..... one of my favourite .. By the way, blended in shake will give you green pooooo....
    Test Monsterone likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Spinach in scrambled eggs is great as well and you start your day with a good green.

on a good day with extra time I through in onions, mushrooms, and cheese, with the eggs and spinach.. lol
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information