Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Patton222

Thread: Fast food for bulking

radioactivegraphite is offline New Member

Fast food for bulking

Sometimes (a lot of the time) I am on the move and cannot cook at home. Fast food has some of the most unhealthy food around. I get that. But I also know that there are many fast food chains that offer very healthy menu items as well. Especially items for bulking up. My main concern is finding these items low in bad cholesterol. I've no idea about other types of steroids , as I am very new to the game. But I am concerned about this topic regarding testosterone cypionate . Thanks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s always better to have quality food however it’s still better to eat than not eat. Try not to rely on fast food it really isn’t optimal.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    There’s some decent fast food out there. Just avoid the Mayo, cheese, fried items and excessive burger I’d you want to keep the LDLs down lower. But as stated above, it’s best to eat something remotely balanced /nutritious than depriving your muscles of food.

radioactivegraphite is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It’s always better to have quality food however it’s still better to eat than not eat. Try not to rely on fast food it really isn’t optimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    There’s some decent fast food out there. Just avoid the Mayo, cheese, fried items and excessive burger I’d you want to keep the LDLs down lower. But as stated above, it’s best to eat something remotely balanced /nutritious than depriving your muscles of food.
    Good advice. I appreciate that my dudes

Patton222 is offline New Member
    I don’t recall where I saw it but I have read that if you have to eat fast food, try to make it Taco Bell crunchy or soft regular tacos. They are the least bad choices. A plain McDonald’s hamburger was third. Now this was 8-10 yrs ago I’m sure there’s more to choose from but it’s something that always stuck in my mind for some reason.
    Hughinn likes this.

davg is offline New Member
    Fast food is not always the best choice, I rarely eat that kind of food just because it makes me sick. I like the taste of this food, but if you eat a lot of it, you get sick. It's OK to eat fast food sometimes.

Thread Information