Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By vanisle4x4

Thread: Heavy carb responders

vanisle4x4 is offline New Member

Heavy carb responders

Hi,

I'm 6'1 between 235-225 depending on diet which is a extreme fluctuation I feel.

Wondering what people do for diets while all gyms are shut down at home?

I currently eat heavy calories and protein at work

Ie 6-10 eggs a day, 2 steaks, protein shakes etc but I have a heavy work output and I train almost everyday (heavy weights 3 times a week then cardio and stretching the other days).

At work im 225 but at home I Balloon up to 238 pounds previously. I'm tightening my diet at home but have little to no work output.

Curious if I should be cutting at home but worried ill be coming into my training phase weak.

Thanks in advance.

I'm

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cutting without stimulus is a nightmare for lean tissue retention, I don’t give a shit what kind of drugs someone is on.
    I’d say just dial kcals back until you hit a stable weight, and hold until you can get back to it. Muscle is slow to build, fat is easy to get off. Fortunately, so long as you’re not out of training for a stupid amount of time (a couple of years), everything rolls back up pretty quickly.
    vanisle4x4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Cutting without stimulus is a nightmare for lean tissue retention, I don’t give a shit what kind of drugs someone is on.
    I’d say just dial kcals back until you hit a stable weight, and hold until you can get back to it. Muscle is slow to build, fat is easy to get off. Fortunately, so long as you’re not out of training for a stupid amount of time (a couple of years), everything rolls back up pretty quickly.
    Appreciate the response and reinforcement.

I plan to dial it back just hard after eating whatever I want for so long, such is life.

I need to study nutrition a bit more for a better understanding I think but my stable weight is between those I believe iv been bouncing back and forth for 6 months between those numbers so I think consistency will be my key like mentioned.

Gallowmere likes this.

JSom is offline New Member
    Gaining weight is sometimes an effective way to get in shape. The body must have a supply of resources to build its body without compromising health.

Quote Originally Posted by JSom View Post
    Gaining weight is sometimes an effective way to get in shape. The body must have a supply of resources to build its body without compromising health.
    I wouldn't mind but I find around 240+ I have cardio issues even though I do 20-30 minutes a day regularly.

I'm curious to see what a expect would put me on and hopefully maybe one day get abs for once in my life.

I've been down to 180 looking like a bobble head and all the way up to 270. I just all around feel good around the 220 mark.

Thread Information