MainEvent28 is offline New Member

meal calculator websites, or any advice?

i was just wondering if any of you (more educated) people out there knew of any websites out there that have a meal plan calculator so that i can have on paper what to eat for my 6 meals a day. i have searched but it seems that on all the "normal people" websites out there dont have meal plans for what WE need....its all "lose that obesity!". Hell, id rather have all that extra weight so i can turn it into muscle. But, to get back on track: if any of you have a website, or just have the extra time to type me down a six meal a day plan--even if its yours, id appreciate it. it just seems that with me its hard to actually fix what i need to eat cause i just cant think...i open up the fridge and then i just start munchin while im lookin. then im already done eatin before i get my quality food in my body. help me out fellow bigorexians
    peace
    and thanks a ton in advance

ptbyjason Guest
    You won't believe this, but AR has a meal calculator just for that very reason if you want one. Meal Calculator Info There is a link at the bottom of the page that gives you a place to order from. Sorry though, you would have to purchase it, but it is worth it. You can even put in your protein bars and shakes into it. I think that is pretty good.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Jason you would have to BUY it? Damn !! LOL

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I have one. I have sent it to a few others and they like it. Send me a PM and I'll get it to you. Need your height and weight. Peace.

Thread Information