Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	180838

pic two is exactly a month later at 239lb;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedDiet1M_LI.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	180839

That huge decrease in fat just by cutting calories, hitting the gym hard, but doing zero cardio. I'm not counting marcos, but I am controlling food portions, measuring my portions using cups. The first week of the diet I lost the most weight, about 10lbs in 5 days (I'm sure mostly water). The rest of the weeks was about 2lbs give or take. However, this last week I've been monitoring my weight and it' been around the same 239lb, a few ounces give or take. I may have already hit a plateau, but not sure yet. 14lbs in a month is huge, maybe I lost too fast.

I'm only taken 200 cyp and 200 tren E per week, and a ghrp/ghrh combo.

I don't want to reduce calories anymore since I'm sure I'm quite low already; I'd estimate about 2500-600 calories. But I also don't want to add cardio yet which my body will adapt to and then I'd have to do more and more to continue losing.

At what point do you think I should add it? Do I even need cardio to reach 10% bf? That's really my goal. I don't need to be a shredded bodybuilder; I just want a beach body with a nice set of abs at 10% year round.

Obviously I have a lot of dieting left, but I feel it would be counterproductive to add cardio too early. What do you think based on this progress?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    bump

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Add cardio or no?

The progress in the beginning is usually extreme because you are eating cleaner food that runs through your digestive track faster. So you lose slot of weight that’s sitting in your digestive track from the fatty foods we used to eat. To really get yourself dialed in you should figure out your macros so you can determine if you can take more food away. Once you get that food I take dialed in them doing cardio is Gina put you over the edge. Adding cardio can give you the ability to chest a little as well. I am a believer of doing at least 20-30 minutes of low intensity cardio right after weight training cause your body is already primed to burn fat
    redz likes this.

Makes sense, but I would thinking I should save cardio until I stall, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Makes sense, but I would thinking I should save cardio until I stall, right?
    For sure

OK. So I'll just keep eating how I am until I stall. I don't want to lower my caloris too much since I've keep my strength and size thus far.

OK. So I'll just keep eating how I am until I stall. I don't want to lower my caloris too much since I've keep my strength and size thus far.
    That’s where the cardio comes in. You can maintain some calories and do cardio keeping your body in the fat burning zone. Right around HR about 130 bpm

Yes. I just want to make sure I lose as much fat as possible before I have to get to cardio. But I wonder if I can get to 10% bf, without doing any cardio or going too deep into a deficit. I have so much fat to lose.

Yes. I just want to make sure I lose as much fat as possible before I have to get to cardio. But I wonder if I can get to 10% bf, without doing any cardio or going too deep into a deficit. I have so much fat to lose.
    Cardio is what is gonna get you that extra icing on the cake. As we get older we just are not as active unless you have a physical job?

I don't

I don't
    When you add the cardio it will help a lot then. It’s just gonna be more calories burned

What do you think of Stan Effording's concept of doing 10 min 3x a day after meals?

What do you think of Stan Effording's concept of doing 10 min 3x a day after meals?
    No I would do it after training or fasting so you give your body to use glycogen fir fuel rather then the calories that are in your digestive track. 10 minutes won’t even be enough to get you in the fat burning zone l
    jjc20 likes this.

Well his idea is that 10 minutes 3x a day , is basically 30mins a cardio per day, regardless you are still shaving whatever those calories are off a day.

I just weighed myself this morning at 242.3, I was 239.6 yesterday; I ate a bit more last night, but I"m starting to feel my body aching from the workouts now. I don't want to lower my calories than I already have, and I've lost about 12-14 lbs since I've started.

I think I may just stay at maintenance for a month to reset my body set point than push harder; losing 14 lbs in a month is rather quick; this is why I didn't want to add cardio because if I did, I'd probably drop another 10-15, losing 25-30 in a 2 months which is insanely fast, and risking muscle.

Add cardio or no?

Well his idea is that 10 minutes 3x a day , is basically 30mins a cardio per day, regardless you are still shaving whatever those calories are off a day.

I just weighed myself this morning at 242.3, I was 239.6 yesterday; I ate a bit more last night, but I"m starting to feel my body aching from the workouts now. I don't want to lower my calories than I already have, and I've lost about 12-14 lbs since I've started.

I think I may just stay at maintenance for a month to reset my body set point than push harder; losing 14 lbs in a month is rather quick; this is why I didn't want to add cardio because if I did, I'd probably drop another 10-15, losing 25-30 in a 2 months which is insanely fast, and risking muscle.
    Not really. You need to have your bpm around 130 to get into the fat burning zone. It takes about 20 minutes of lie intensity cardio just to get in that zone and then another 20 to get your body burning glycogen from the fat cells. If you go to low intensity cardio right after weights you are already in that zone to start out so you start burning right away. I really don’t think 10 minutes 4 times ed is gonna do much at all. Your on a trt dose of test and taking tren the little amount of cardio you are gonna be doing so long as you keep your bpm in the fat burning zone won’t burn any muscle

It shouldn't matter because it's CICO. If 10 mins walks 3x a day burns 300 calories, it will be no different than 300 calories pwo

Add cardio or no?

It shouldn't matter because it's CICO. If 10 mins walks 3x a day burns 300 calories, it will be no different than 300 calories pwo
    It doesn’t work that way if your trying to deplete glycogen for fuel

I know, but it doesn't matter because burning fat does not mean that you have burned more fat at the end of the day; only a deficit determines that. https://youtu.be/wi8pseJoX-4

davg is offline New Member
    Hello! Cardio is done to spend extra energy, and if you want to gain weight, then it's not the best option. Although, I do cardio myself now. You have to be careful with your goal and watch your diet more. You have a great result.

JSom is offline New Member
    Cardio is definitely a good thing, because running trains endurance. I prefer morning jogging, but for bad weather it's still better to have a simulator at home. Here https://gym-expert.com/best-budget-treadmill-under-500/ there are descriptions of fairly budget treadmills that you can put at home and practice at any convenient time in any weather conditions.

Thread Information