BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Wanting to recomp

Besides not eating like shit, cutting out the Pepsi, and eating clean balanced meals based around maintinance of my TEE. Is there any magical ratio of macros to set up for a recomp meal plan? I know there will be a recomp effect just from the change in activity and starting to lift again.

I'm 6'1" sitting around 265-270. I'd put my body fat around roughly 30-35% and i don't forsee it being much worse than that.
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 03-08-2021 at 08:14 PM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No, no magical ratios beyond what you know works best for you. Keeping a clean diet and training at that body fat level is more than enough to get you started and I doubt you will need to modify that in anyway for at least 6-8+ months.

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    No, no magical ratios beyond what you know works best for you. Keeping a clean diet and training at that body fat level is more than enough to get you started and I doubt you will need to modify that in anyway for at least 6-8+ months.
    Much appreciated man. It was probably a common sense question with a common sense answer for me to ask about, but I thanks for the confirmation.

Thread Information