Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Spumps

Thread: Should I cut rice from my diet?

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

Should I cut rice from my diet?

I'm very sensitive to carbs and at this point in my bulk and cycle my gut is so visible. Today one of the trainers at my gym even asked me if I was eating too much rice. At first I assumed he suspected I was in the juice. But then I realized he was serious (it's funny because a month ago he was bigger than me and now I'm bigger than him LMAO).

I consumed about 80 grams of it everyday day. It's brown rice though. Sometimes also right before going to bed.

Just wondering if I should cut them a little. I don't like sweet potatoes. It's pasta, oats and brown rice what makes the bulk of my carbs. Thoughts.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 03-09-2021 at 12:45 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Overall intake is important, not your 80g of brown rice/day. 80g of rice/day is 320 calories. I mean, I can understand why you get some, maybe overly, rude posts back as that is a bit of an odd question.
    almostgone likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If u are bulking, u should not cut quality carbs. If u think your bulk also give u a too bulky look, i would increase cardio. Even increase abs work and the Arnold/Piana vakuumpose, to help on the midsec issue.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-03-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    TheDreamer likes this.

davg is offline New Member
    I read the book "Food and the Brain", and it said a lot about rice being unhealthy, but I wasn't sure. I don't eat rice often, but I like it. Try the avocado toast with eggs. It's high in fats, too.

Spumps is offline New Member
    I doubt if it's the source of carbs or the meal timing the issue here but your overall calorie intake. I eat about 5 cups of cooked white rice a day. That puts me at a slight surplus. Rice is my primary source of carbs and it works out great for me.
    DinAZ likes this.

Thread Information