Thread: Egg Intolerance

Brewster is offline Member

Egg Intolerance

So I used to drink egg whites every morning and every night as part of my meal plan. It was quick and easy and worked great as I would also often add a scoop of greens plus, powdered peanut butter etc.

Something has happened and my body can no longer handle eating eggs at all. I might as well just sit on the toilet as I eat them. Doesn't matter if they are boiled, raw, over easy, brown eggs, white eggs, cartoned egg whites, even pickled eggs... NOTHING!!

This has really thrown a wrench into my diet. Without getting into everything I currently take 2 scoops of protein pre workout with cream of rice and 2 scoops pwo with cream of rice.

The only thing I can see is replacing egg whites with more scoops of protein. Do I really want to be taking that many scoops of protein? Does anyone have any good egg substitution ideas?

I currently eat 5 other meals a day and it would be 7 with the raw eggs.

JSom is offline New Member
    Shouldn't eggs be substituted for fish or seafood? In my opinion, in terms of replacing some proteins of animal origin with others, there are many options.

Thread Information