Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Do FAT and CARBS blockers inhibit the proteins synthesis within the food ??

GGTop is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Do FAT and CARBS blockers inhibit the proteins synthesis within the food ??

Hi all,

Well as the subject is saying, does FAT and CARBS blockers inhibit the proteins synthesis within the food ? ..

Cheers guys

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    Hi all,

Well as the subject is saying, does FAT and CARBS blockers inhibit the proteins synthesis within the food ? ..

Cheers guys
    What do you mean by a fat and carb blocker?

I meant 2 capsules that you take 15 mins prior your naughty meal that prevent the enzymes to be released that causes to absorb the fats and sugars contained into that food ..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTop View Post
    I meant 2 capsules that you take 15 mins prior your naughty meal that prevent the enzymes to be released that causes to absorb the fats and sugars contained into that food ..
    Never heard of a pill that do what you are asking and beyond that, if such a pill existed it sounds very unhealthy. I am genuinely very curious about this pill (which I can state with 100% certainty does not do what it is claiming). Could you post some pictures and or a link to what this is and where you bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Never heard of a pill that do what you are asking and beyond that, if such a pill existed it sounds very unhealthy. I am genuinely very curious about this pill (which I can state with 100% certainty does not do what it is claiming). Could you post some pictures and or a link to what this is and where you bought it?
    Most supplements sites sell them by the dozens of different labels, go on masmusculo.fr and search for them in the search bar .. + there's nothing unhealthy about it when you looking at the ingredients, all natural .. and yes it does work for me as I am dried as hell and slim and with a daily meal containing 3 different biscuits packs - one being white chocolate - perhaps 2000Cal+ in all into that one meal around 6:30pm, I hadn't put into a pound of weight and I am as slim as ever .. I love sugary food so this is heaven for me and I can cheat meal once a day .. I am in pure heaven now ^^

Regardless nobody then answered my post ?? 86 views and nobody got that sort of knowledge ?? Amazing ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 18.04.14.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	181035

Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 18.04.30.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	181036

Name:	Screen-Shot-2017-07-14-at-13.16.59-ConvertImage.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	181037
    Last edited by GGTop; 05-10-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Took me a while to research what this is and if there are any studies on it and as this is a green bean extract you are taking at a concentrated amount of I had to see what is out there. The answer is no, it does not. It is even questionable if it has any real effect on what it is claiming to do (carb blocking). The only research I found was on obese individuals eating a hypocaloric diet of 1200kcal/day while taking this at 3g/day (Not this specific brand but the extract in general). The group receiving the pill had better weight loss (not fat loss necessarily) compared to the placebo group.

Bottom line: It does NOT inhibit the protein synthesis within the food.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Excellent and thank you for the research.

Furthermore to help you out into your query I can tell you that when taking it the previous day, the morning after, my poop is dark brown (compared to extremely light brown if no using the sup.) without it being viscous as it would be if sugar and fat had been absorbed and I literally dont need to wipe off wherever I would if no using that supplement, would be a real mess as well as the colour as previously stated indicating clearly that none of the sugars neither fats had been processed, also .. the way it feel within the bowel, yes I can sens that too, it feels like a block waiting to come out wherever if not take the sup. I would feel greasy and would have a sensation of fatness/sickness in the bowel which I am pretty sure we all feel after eating something such as a pizza or multiple ice creams on one setting ..

Hope that helps mate.
    Last edited by GGTop; 05-11-2021 at 04:43 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    My sister used this back in the day. She lost no weight. Her craps were legendary per her feedback. Said they were like jelly slimy etc. I know what you are talking about and feel if it worked it would be all the rave. I cannot say because I have not tried.

Def works for me ^^

Thread Information