Thread: hCG Diet Plan.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

hCG Diet Plan.

So finally I found a doctor that will prescribe hCG for HRT treatment. (golf clap) Only took 10 years here in Asia which is funny. It is funny because HGH is OTC here (I digress).

Being the guy that does not buy into fads or magic pills it is hard to consider a special diet plan. Mathmatically the hCG diet works for weight loss in a big way. The only question is exactly how far the hCG goes to actually promote the fat burn. This is the 6 week plan.

125IU hCG daily
    Days 1-3
    Eat all.

Days 4-24
    500 calories a day
    0 carbs (this means 0 even from vegtables) protein and fat only

Days 25-46
    500 calories a day
    Add vegtable carbs (brocolli, letticue)

* For me I do 10 hours lap training a week which nets a 22,000 calorie deficite
    * My maintenance of 3000 calories a day nets another 21,000 calorie deficite (I count my 4 days a week gym and maintenance calories here)
    * 3500 calories a week intake from diet.

This is a total deficite of 39,500 calories which is 11.5 lbs a week loss. This should be the net result.

*****My Thoughts*****

I did a diet of this type 30 years ago before joining the military. I wanted to drop a lot of weight before boot camp. My diet was 4 chicken breasts a day in 1 meal (boiled with dry spices). I lost 0 lbs over 6 weeks and was physically destroyed. I ate a pizza the next day and dropped 30 lbs that week. I ate a pizza the next week and dropped another 30 lbs. Stopped the diet at this point. The introduction of carbs after a long period of calorie restriction and exercise seems to be the ticket.

My curiosity on the hCG diet is what will a basic 350 mg a week of test do for me? Years back I asked Austinite where I needed to be on test on extreme calorie deficite to protect muscle and he indicated 350 was the magic number.

I do have a few tricks of the trade to add to the diet. Biggest one is Victoza low dose to surpress the appetite (it really really really works strong on me but has a sulpher burp side effect that sucks).

Any opinions or thoughts are appreciated. I have been at 2000 calories a day for 6 weeks while swimming and primed to start. Results have been good but am willing to sacrifice more to see a monumental weight loss.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    So finally I found a doctor that will prescribe hCG for HRT treatment. (golf clap) Only took 10 years here in Asia which is funny. It is funny because HGH is OTC here (I digress).

Being the guy that does not buy into fads or magic pills it is hard to consider a special diet plan. Mathmatically the hCG diet works for weight loss in a big way. The only question is exactly how far the hCG goes to actually promote the fat burn. This is the 6 week plan.

125IU hCG daily
    Days 1-3
    Eat all.

Days 4-24
    500 calories a day
    0 carbs (this means 0 even from vegtables) protein and fat only

Days 25-46
    500 calories a day
    Add vegtable carbs (brocolli, letticue)

* For me I do 10 hours lap training a week which nets a 22,000 calorie deficite
    * My maintenance of 3000 calories a day nets another 21,000 calorie deficite (I count my 4 days a week gym and maintenance calories here)
    * 3500 calories a week intake from diet.

This is a total deficite of 39,500 calories which is 11.5 lbs a week loss. This should be the net result.

*****My Thoughts*****

I did a diet of this type 30 years ago before joining the military. I wanted to drop a lot of weight before boot camp. My diet was 4 chicken breasts a day in 1 meal (boiled with dry spices). I lost 0 lbs over 6 weeks and was physically destroyed. I ate a pizza the next day and dropped 30 lbs that week. I ate a pizza the next week and dropped another 30 lbs. Stopped the diet at this point. The introduction of carbs after a long period of calorie restriction and exercise seems to be the ticket.

My curiosity on the hCG diet is what will a basic 350 mg a week of test do for me? Years back I asked Austinite where I needed to be on test on extreme calorie deficite to protect muscle and he indicated 350 was the magic number.

I do have a few tricks of the trade to add to the diet. Biggest one is Victoza low dose to surpress the appetite (it really really really works strong on me but has a sulpher burp side effect that sucks).

Any opinions or thoughts are appreciated. I have been at 2000 calories a day for 6 weeks while swimming and primed to start. Results have been good but am willing to sacrifice more to see a monumental weight loss.
    Re: Sulfur burps. Have you tried Pepto-Bismol tablets?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Re: Sulfur burps. Have you tried Pepto-Bismol tablets?
    yes have tried that and H2 blockers and PPI. The medication itself appears to cause the actual issue outside the stomach and first 1/3 of small intestine area which is outside of the treatment area of these medications. When I wrote the company they said over 60% have this side effect and it is an intended mechanism to lower food intake. Not a fan of Victoza but cannot say it does not work. Just does not work in a traditional appetite supression way.

Thread Information