Alee is offline New Member

Bulk 4k calories

Hey guys im now bulking on 4k calories, clean food
    Mostly rice and chicken
    And just wondering If i should Add cardio to 15-20min daily? Just so i dont Get fat lol

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Impossible to answer since all bodies has different demands. We have no idea what your metabolic rate is, daily life, age, body type, exercise regime, potential usage etc etc...
    4k makes me fat, and I train imo hard, so for me it would be excess.
    Cardio is great overall, so I would recommend you get that in regardless, in some form (e.g. you can fight, swim or HIIT as well).

My suggestion is don't read so much on what others say you need to get in the shape they are in.
    Start with the basics.
    Count your TDEE and add personal experience, find the maintainance and add 250-500 a day on that if you want to gain.
    You want to bulk slowly, or you will just get fat.
    Your fatcells can expand much faster than your muscles can grow, no reason getting fat thinking that will give more muscle.

Stay consistent at least 2 weeks at a time before making adjustment is my own recommendation, to see what works and not.
    Your body adjust to consistency, chaos will make your body want to "save".

Edit
    Last edited by Alee; 12-11-2021 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Impossible to answer since all bodies has different demands. We have no idea what your metabolic rate is, daily life, age, body type, exercise regime, potential usage etc etc...
    Cardio is great overall, so I would recommend you get that in regardless, in some form (e.g. you can fight, swim or HIIT as well).

My suggestion is don't read so much on what others say you need to get in the shape they are in.
    Start with the basics.
    Count your TDEE and add personal experience, find the maintainance and add 250-500 a day on that if you want to gain.
    Your fatcells can expand much faster than your muscles can grow, no reason getting fat thinking that will give more muscle.

Stay consistent at least 2 weeks at a time before making adjustment is my own recommendation, to see what works and not.
    Thanks bro
    Im 24, 178cm, 105kg, i am trying to Get to 110kg so im just staying at 4k for 3months and think i Will not go higher , only Will go higher If im stuck.
    I only go to school so not very active

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post

Start with the basics.

https://ibb.co/phrf4Vn
    https://ibb.co/PwtLjNf
    https://ibb.co/MC995mC
    https://ibb.co/MRmD5Xj
    Here is how i look this is my first bulk also

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Great frame bro! I would say judging by the pictures that you have a good enough idea how your body works.
    With that amount of muscle it will be harder to gain lean musclesmass. Sure, you can always aim on water retention and fat to reach the 110, but
    I bet your goal is to show that body, not hide it.

If you have hit a plateu, I would increase caloric intake just a notch, no more than 500/ daily still. My speculations are that you are on some kind of juice
    as well, so you might need to widen your horizon and try something else for the next cycle. With the right regime you can easily start competing if you
    are not doing that already to some degree.

Cardio is healthy, so I will still get that in somehow. In our line of interest, we want to stay alive and healthy for as long as we can.
    You can also aim on hitting muscles you haven't given as much attention, since they can potentially grow faster, giving you that weight
    you seek and give you an even nicer frame.

Either way, you have done amazing so far!

Thread Information