Thread: Rate my diett

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Rate my diett

Im on moderate test and tren .
    But if its going to be the last thing i do, im gonna get abs.

So i started a modified OMAD. Up to now, that OMAD was a giant keto thai bufet.

But now it will be like 80 gs of protein from sardines in olive oil and egg or a big steak.

For breakfast it will be coffe with lots of butter and a little EAAs I also bring the coffe/butter drink with me for work. Maybe 1500 kcals.

I add 4 tbl of muliti vit min and creatin (creatin will not raise insulin ,no carbs in creatin,) a teaspoon of supergreens, slow release vit c, and ACV and lemon to my water.

I red the diett for the actors for the gladiator charachters in Netflix Spartacus was something similar. But they had a whey drink for breakfast, not butter.

But i guess they didnt use 400 mg of tren.

Extremely low on protein, especually when i not go to the thaibufet, but i have noticed i keep my natty strength and a little more on 100 gs of protein.

I also fast a lot. 48 hours, 24 hours.

I already look the best of my life in the gym.

But any concerns?

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-06-2022 at 07:36 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    100gms of protein a day? Do you feel like you are giving up muscle mass or is the tren helping retain it?

I guess it really, at least in the short term, comes down to how you feel. If you feel good and are making progress, then keep on.

Do you have an end date or are you just going to run this until you get tired of it or it stops working?

Thread Information