Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty

Thread: Fasting

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Fasting

Yo, during long covid, i have studied. By far the best, cheapest, most healthy and anabolic u can do,, is fasting. It fixes everything. IR, High BP, lipids, make u younger, cleans up, increased GH, increase metabolic flexity, money saving etc etc.

Ekberg suggests 48 hours once a months. And 4 days 3 times a year.

Some into our buisness even suggest lifting at a fasting state. U end your fasting with heavy lifting.

Then u will explode when u break the fast.

Not sure about that one. Pump is themost important thing, and training in a fasted state, will not give u pump.

But once a month...what the heck.

So...when i go to bed sunday, i will skip breakfast when i wake up and the do the fast. 48 hours total.

Repeat in the middle of each months.

Then put in a 4 days waterfast in addition before summer.

Ill get back to this thread, and tell if it helps me in building muscles aswell. And feel good if any.

And we do our boostfast (4 days waterfast) around eastern, then late summer (the summerfast) and the autumnfast around 15. November!

Ekberg says u migth add another 10 good years if ur able to do this and stay healthy longer.
    In other words, this way i migth stil fuck girls in their 20s when im in my 70s lol
    That cuts it for my motivation.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-11-2022 at 07:45 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yo, during long covid, i have studied. By far the best, cheapest, most healthy and anabolic u can do,, is fasting. It fixes everything. IR, High BP, lipids, make u younger, cleans up, increased GH, increase metabolic flexity, money saving etc etc.

Ekberg suggests 48 hours once a months. And 4 days 3 times a year.

Some into our buisness even suggest lifting at a fasting state. U end your fasting with heavy lifting.

Then u will explode when u break the fast.

Not sure about that one. Pump is themost important thing, and training in a fasted state, will not give u pump.

But once a month...what the heck.

So...when i go to bed sunday, i will skip breakfast when i wake up and the do the fast. 48 hours total.

Repeat in the middle of each months.

Then put in a 4 days waterfast in addition before summer.

Ill get back to this thread, and tell if it helps me in building muscles aswell. And feel good if any.

And we do our boostfast (4 days waterfast) around eastern, then late summer (the summerfast) and the autumnfast around 15. November!

Ekberg says u migth add another 10 good years if ur able to do this and stay healthy longer.
    In other words, this way i migth stil fuck girls in their 20s when im in my 70s lol
    That cuts it for my motivation.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    LMFAO - I am telling horse girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neriwoods is offline New Member
    I don't think fasting is healthy.

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    I like to use fasting as a diet tool. But pre / post workout nutrition always takes precedence.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    I tried intermittent fasting (also called "the warrior diet") and I liked it https://betterme.world/articles/inte...-fasting-20-4/. This is an eating plan and not a diet, and you do not have any strict regulations on what kinds of foods or drinks you should eat during the feeding window. However, this fasting stands out as it offers some guidelines on how to eat. Your meals should make up a balanced diet to give your body enough nutrients to work effectively.
    Last edited by Frank777; 06-15-2022 at 02:05 AM.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    How does that feel if you dont eat for 2 days? Sounds like a fucking nightmare lol. if you think its good for your health, go ahead do it and i hope your right about the benefits. just seems like really uncomfortable thing to do. i get this nausea feeling even if i dont eat for 5 hours
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 06-10-2022 at 01:39 PM.
    Cylon357 and Ol_Wolf like this.

Thread Information