Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Bad Gas? Consistently

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Bad Gas? Consistently

I’ve been extremely healthy over the last 6 months with my eating. Very clean and no cheat meals.

Later on in the 6 month period I’m getting bad gas consistently. Like it stinks bad lol.

I haven’t changed any of my foods. It’s weird like my intestine got used to the same foods and in a way is rejecting them.

I did take a probiotic for a while and it helped but then I stopped.

Wondering if anyone else deals with this from time to time.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you aren't lactose intolerant, try some fat free Chobani yogurt with berries or fresh fruit of your choice mixed in. Consume some daily.
    MACKATTACK likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you eating “sugar free” anything? Mints, sweets, etc? Xylitol and Stevia, among some other sweeteners cannot be digested by us, but apparently bacteria in the gut goes crazy on these chemicals. I ate a half a can of those icebreakers berry mints and burned a hole in the ozone.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If you aren't lactose intolerant, try some fat free Chobani yogurt with berries or fresh fruit of your choice mixed in. Consume some daily.

I did this and it worked immediately........

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Are you eating “sugar free” anything? Mints, sweets, etc? Xylitol and Stevia, among some other sweeteners cannot be digested by us, but apparently bacteria in the gut goes crazy on these chemicals. I ate a half a can of those icebreakers berry mints and burned a hole in the ozone.
    Now that I think of it I added non sugar artificial sweetener to my oatmeal in the morning lol..........I would fart like twice in the bedroom and it would stink in there for like 45 mins, the thickness of the gas was horrible lmao

Thread Information