• 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 2 Post By teedoff

Thread: What do you eat everyday?

davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

What do you eat everyday?

Come on, what are the foods you eat the most every day? I eat more whole grain bread with eggs some bananas, apples, avocados, broccoli and salads like tomato lettuce, white rice, beans and chicken breast....I usually hit my macros with these foods every day.

teedoff is online now Junior Member
    Im so burned out on chicken. lol

I usually eat 1 egg and 4 egg whites with cheese for breakfast and some Ezekiel toast with a little jelly. Lunch is salmon and a salad or broccoli or basmati rice. I do still eat chicken, but usually grilled and cut up in a salad for dinner. Either apples or pears for some fruit.

Also eat about 3/4 cup oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and xylitol.
    davimeireles likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Beef, jasmine rice, eggs, avocado, greek yogurt, pbj, sourdough bread, potatoes, fish, sushi, fruits, salad, and oats.
    davimeireles likes this.

s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    I eat pretty much same shit every day
    Breakfast: whole grain oatmeal about 100g with protein powder mixed in and jam ontop, glass of milk and a glass of coffe
    Lunch: 350-500g red meat, rice, salad, glass of milk
    dinner : 500g of cottage cheese or curd, maybe slice of bread or two. Or if the cottage cheese is in a smaller pack like 300g i do like 4 eggs too

When i train i do protein shake after training and sometimes i do do protein shake during the day also between meals. If i get hungry more i can make some eggs or a sandwich with meat, eggs,cheese etc or a shake. I dont really count calories etc but that should be 50+g of protein with every meal. I do snack on peanuts and stuff like that also and eat apples- bananas etc.
    I usually watch the sale food offers around different shops. When i see a sale with good price on meat i go and buy like 15 kg and put it all in the freezer. got enough meat again for the whole month. Usually I buy it around 3 eur / kg. Food is cheap if you watch the prices and buy from right place. I think my i spend around 200 eur monthly on food.
    TBH i try to get everything as cheap as possible, im constantly scouting for sales etc. Right now i got like 6 months worth of protein powder what i got for 10 eur/ kg wich is a pretty good price around here. Pretty hard to find prices under 15eur / kg.
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 04-17-2022 at 09:08 AM.
    davimeireles likes this.

You know what tastes fucking good? BUy cottage cheese, with no flavour added. And add jam and mix it. You can use whatever jam you like.Tastes fucking good like a real dessert. I used to eat it always with salty shit not sweet but its like twice as good like this. Just ate a 500g can of it like that. 55g protein , 500 calories, 12,5 g carbs and 25g fats. And super easy to make no prep needed

Probably such an easy recipe everyone knows but yeah
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 04-26-2022 at 02:21 PM.
    davimeireles likes this.

davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    You know what tastes fucking good? BUy cottage cheese, with no flavour added. And add jam and mix it. You can use whatever jam you like.Tastes fucking good like a real dessert. I used to eat it always with salty shit not sweet but its like twice as good like this. Just ate a 500g can of it like that. 55g protein , 500 calories, 12,5 g carbs and 25g fats. And super easy to make no prep needed

Probably such an easy recipe everyone knows but yeah
    Wow looks amazing bro, I'm going to include it in my evening meal before bed...Which jam flavor is best to put in cottage cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Wow looks amazing bro, I'm going to include it in my evening meal before bed...Which jam flavor is best to put in cottage cheese?
    Well any jam will do basically whatever you like. Right now im using gooseberry jam that my grandmother made and I have used the raspberry jam that i put on my morning oatmeal too pretty good with that also. BUt i guess any jam will do whatever you like, strawberry or whatever. Best to use different jams if you use same all the time will be abit monotonous

Another good one :
    Tuna fish in a can. They sell those here usually 100-200g of fish in a tin can +oil. 24g protein per 100g and tastest fucking great. Just ate a 150g can of it, 150g fish+ alittle oil. thats 36g protein and its such a small amount of to eat. I took some rice threw it in the bowl, then the fish, some garlic mayonaise and a little salt and pepper, supper easy prep, alot protein, not a huge meal to down since the protein is so high in the tuna. glass of milk on the side and were already 40+ grams of protein

gotta love these easy, tasty, protein rich meals that dont cost much either

Im not the best chef tho i guess some guys will do some super fancy dishes with these producess but im a simple guy tastes good for me and i dont have better skills either atm

What do you eat everyday?-279932437_575273550478017_224432160354275162_n-copy.jpg

red meat, chicken , minced meat, sausages, salami, grill sausages. All for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you eat everyday?-279932437_575273550478017_224432160354275162_n.jpg  
    davimeireles likes this.

teedoff is online now Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Another good one :
    Tuna fish in a can. They sell those here usually 100-200g of fish in a tin can +oil. 24g protein per 100g and tastest fucking great. Just ate a 150g can of it, 150g fish+ alittle oil. thats 36g protein and its such a small amount of to eat. I took some rice threw it in the bowl, then the fish, some garlic mayonaise and a little salt and pepper, supper easy prep, alot protein, not a huge meal to down since the protein is so high in the tuna. glass of milk on the side and were already 40+ grams of protein

gotta love these easy, tasty, protein rich meals that dont cost much either

Im not the best chef tho i guess some guys will do some super fancy dishes with these producess but im a simple guy tastes good for me and i dont have better skills either atm
    Try some dill mustard in the tuna sometime. Not sure where you are, but if you can find dill mustard its great! I grill/saute chicken with that on it as well.
    davimeireles and s1nc1ty like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Chicken Fajita with no wrappers every day for 5PM dinner. 1 - 200 calorie container sour cream with it. Fajita is 30 percent chicken and the rest peppers tomatoes and onion.

Lunch depends. Lunch is my make or break meal. Occurs after my 4 hours of lap swimming. Have a weakness for Club Sandwich.

Currently ending up with a 1200-2000 calorie deficite.

Thread Information