Thread: n large

valique is offline Junior Member

n large

will i be good as post workout drink?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Post workout drink

Depends what you mean by a good post workout drink. List the nutrional info on this, along with your goals, your training routine and your present diet. Then you might get a little bit better feed back on what is a good post workout drink and what and what is not. Are you wanting to but on bulk? By the way your post is worded it appears so but I am not sure. Be a little maore specific with your goals and the rest of whay was mentioned above and we'll see where you stand with this. Cool?
    IC

valique is offline Junior Member
    ya i stating a bulking cycle the last week of jan and wanted to take nlarge 2 as my id morning snack and post workout shake a trying to get 5000 to6000 calls. nl2 contans 600 cals , 86g carbs, 52g o protein and 6g of fat

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    I'm using NLarge as a post-workout shake because of the carbs in it. The ingredients are similar to that of an mrp, but Nlarge costs a lot less than most mrps. The serving size though is 4 scoops. I only use half that amount after a workout.

superbeast is offline Member
    For a bulking cycle, N-Large is great for post workout. The only bad thing about it is that it is high in sugar, especially fructose. Fructose sucks as a postworkout food. You still get almost 60 grams of maltodextrin per serving though. It is not ideal for getting lean but it is decent for bulking.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I use a homemade cocktail of 2 scoops whey 1 scoop dextrose + water....quick, easy, nice little spike

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Another good one

Not sure if you guys in US can get it, but it's from Interactive Nutrition, Whey Bigger, 50g protien 100G Matdrexrin(carbs) only 4 grams and fat, and low sugar, N Large is 30g or so sugar i think. I add in 10G glut. Peptides and 5 g creatine, body sucks it up pretty good post workout. Get about 650cals in water, so two of those per day is extra 1300 calories which in nice when bulking.

Thread Information