Thread: Glutamine

slick1921 is offline Junior Member

Glutamine

im 17, 130lbs trying to gain bulk working out 4-5 times a week should i be taking Glutamine? If so when is the best time to take it? and is there a difference between L-Glutamine and Glutamine?

Thanks

Yung Wun is offline Member
    run a search

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro, check the supplement forum, type in glutamine in the search box. There is more than enough info there.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Glutamine is what I like to consider a straight form of protien. It is the protien that makes up about 65 to 70 percent of your body's protien total. If you look atthe ingredients of most of the protien
    shakes, bars ect on the market today you will see that they all carry a large percentage of this basic type of protien. the other protien supplements just carry alot more ingredients with them as well along with such things such as insulin bossters and the like. It only makes sense being there is so much of
    it in your body. Glutamine is just the protien itself without all of the extra crap for your body to digest. Your bnody's absorbtion abilities are highest when your body has depleted most of it's stores and this is basically right after you are finished with your workout. Useually within an hour at least of your workout anyway. This doise not always hold true with other supplemements but with this I thibnk it dose.
    Tobey

Thread Information