s1nc1ty is offline Member

Physical labour and urge to eat candy

Last couple months my company didnt have work so i was unemployed basically. It was super easy to keep normal diet. Even when i got the sweet urge i drank coke 0 etc and bought a little 20 g chocolate bar. But when i work, i do pretty physical work as scaffolder, more often then not im going upstairs with a 20 kg load, carrying and lifting shit all day. By the end of day im fucking tired from running around all day, joints hurt, face is red. And when im in this state my body craves sugar and its alot stronger then the "average" urge. I find it hard to resist sometimes(too often) and buy some cake or chocolate on the way home. Shower, meat dinner and then lay on the couch on the net enjoying the super tastiness of the sugary delight, its somehow comforting after a hard days work. Can anyone relate to this?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    What are you stats and cycle history? Post up some pics of your progress also

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    187 cm 93 kg atm, id say about 25% bodyweight, little chubby atm but not fat. Been working out for like 4 years atm but 3 years of it was calisthenics, 1 year in the gym. I can do like 10 decent pull ups at 93 kg bw i could do more if i was lighter. Bench press 225 (pounds) for a rep or two, overhead press 60 kg for 5 reps,squatting 225 (pounds) for 5 too atm. Im not like super weak but obv. im not very advanced.

Cycle history is almost non existent. Last summer low dose cycle of test wich i aborted after 2 months because BP and now i did 20 mg of var for a month with wich i didnt gain much if anything also i more of a test run.

I have bad genetics i used to be super skinny i have small bone struckture and im pretty tall. So while i dont look veey muscular i am alot bigger and sttonger then i used be
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 07-03-2023 at 09:59 AM.

Thread Information