I hope someone can help me to some extent with this question. I am extremely active person, I weight train 5 days a week (3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off cycle), do cardio 4-5 times a week, and am currently in my cutting cycle. I am trying to get down from 205-around 198 before I start my bulking cycle in a few months. One of the most important things other than post workout nutrition and breakfast seems to be starving off catabolism when the body lays down to sleep at night. One of the best ways seems to be having a protein shake with 30-50 g's of protein. Well, I am eating around 400 cals lower than my daily requirement, and keeping my daily carb intake to at most my body weight (with one carb up day during the week). Many seem to say that incorporating healthy fat into yuour system before bed is great as well. I usually have 40 g's of whey, with a serving of natural peanut butter. It comes out to about 420 calories. I sometimes worry this is too much. Could someone help me out if possible. Sorry for the long question. Thanks!